Facebook purgatory

welp, three days after opening my dispensary doors, facebook gives me the boot for 3 days. wtf.

6 Likes

Did they give any reason? Facebook can be a good and relatively cheap online marketing vehicle by the way. Their paid placements are pretty reasonable and can be micro targeted to just about any demographic you can imagine.

3 Likes

we violated community standards, i was under the impression i was just posting to my personal wall, and its strictly business.

they’re going to suspend me but i scroll a few pages down and i see lewd material being posted, wtf.

maybe a person flagged me?

5 Likes

Could be. Facebook is not very forthcoming with their reasons for doing stuff.

4 Likes

yea, i just thought it was strange that the owner of one of the other dispensaries here in town came in to ‘introduce herself’, complaining how both her crops failed. her son said he could grow the dank, seems all he can grow are fruit flies and PM.

then 15 minutes later i get the facebook thing. im already making friends :joy:

9 Likes

Runs a lot deeper. Big pharma is a huge gubbament donor. Familiar w ‘lifelog’? Facebook IS ‘lifelog’. Zuckerberg is only a face to FB

9 Likes

Ya know I posted sale of EWC for garden admendments and I got the same bullshit ! Violates community standards ! Like WTF and I see people posting free cow/horse manure? What’s the difference a small fee and for one and not the other ? I look examples of violations and EWC doesn’t even fit the criteria for violations! FUCK FB and their admins!

9 Likes

shit here i thought i was being paranoid that i upset the locals, but now i gotta worry about The Zuck.

this is part of the reason i deleted my fb account 4 years ago… i hate these games. cant we all just get along and make some friggin money together? i would have loved to enter into a co-op and lock down prices locally but that doesnt seem to be something these folks are interested in. thats fine, my overhead is low, and my distro is lowering our prices for our next buy.

edit: dont get me started on how many messages i get from bots flashing bot tits everywhere. wtf.

5 Likes

No… you and gubbament cannot be business partners. They hate competition. All ‘social media’ is is a way for Americans to consent to a surveillance state. Not only consent, but most do it HAPPILY! Many many data leaks and zero outrage. Ever notice how you can’t DELETE a Facebook account? Only deactivate it. Why?

3 Likes

ive never been suspended, is there an appeals to it or do i have to wait it out?

I think Those people contacted us about helping them…lol… we declined I said burn it down but I doubt that was relayed to them
But yeah there’s a lot of haters out there right now so stay on your toes… I’m in hot springs checking out arkansas’ first harvest…

2 Likes

just curious but is anyone throwing numbers around for product? things going pretty smooth for there cannabis rollout?

6 Likes

i see higher prices from my competition down the street.

that gelato (is that gelato pictured?) looks fire

2 Likes

Gelato is the top pic…18% doesn’t smell all that great…
Cookies and chem bottom…30%
I’m rolled ng some of the c&c now… it had a seed… and is still damp…idk if thats because of the weather lately or what…

Wait, is that $100 a quarter and $50 an eighth?? Wtf??!?

5 Likes

Holy shit balls! That’s ridiculous even for organic!

3 Likes

I knew they would fuck it up. Took two years to get the first harvest…i think they are under some heat to get the product on the self.

2 Likes

$105 for a q and $52.50 for 1/8

2 Likes

Damn…time to move lol

1 Like