Any original OG members back?

welcome back @Westcoast fuck the five oh! can assure there is still a+ genetics going around :sunglasses:

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yup, “grow busters” was a pain in my ass but you can’t keep a good guy down forever!
Got lots to re learn. So much new technology over the last decade. Lights without ballasts that don’t give off heat?? Where were these LED’s when I needed them? Turns out there’s a lot more decision making to do when it comes to food and soil. Fox farm, black gold, pro mix and pure blend veg and flower was all I ever needed.

3 Likes

something things haven’t changed. :smile: LED’s and electronic ballasts still give off plenty of heat

2 Likes

I’m back hope it don’t go away ever again

5 Likes

Welcome and of course not, that would be awful! Ha! Ha! :grin:

WOW I just found this site again! WTF happened to the old one. One day it was just gone. It was the best growsite ever! So much info was lost! Thanks for starting it up again

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow 2.0, @ripit and @delta9 !

2 Likes

Welcome @delta9! :grin:

Are you Delta from ICmag?

My user name is Delta09 On ICMag.

3 Likes

Original Member here. Maaaaan, I was on this site sooo much back in the day. The OG strain guide was amazing. The Growfaq was amazing as well. I was unbelievably sad when this site shut down in 06. The strainguide index is on some other sites. Im hoping they incorporate it on this site at some point, if not already. I cant find it on here though. But, this is sweet. Im interested to see how this site progresses now that its back.

8 Likes

Welcome @havoc70000!

We’ve got GrowFAQ back and I hope we can get Strain database online soon too (we’ve got the data from Baudelaire).

2 Likes

Welcome @havoc70000! :grin:

1 Like

I was on overgrow back in the day. Rez dog and bog are the people I remember most. Went to a-town to get the sour diesel ibl. Fun times.

6 Likes

Glad you found us again @Growmeister!

Hi @Growmeister. welcome to the new and improved edition of OG!

Back then, I myself threw caution to the wind, and purchased many of Rez’s offerings through Reservoir Seeds!
Dramatic histrionics notwithstanding, I found most of Reservoir’s genetic offerings to be truly outstanding!

I sincerely hope you find a cozy, warm home here at the reconstituted OG, @Growmeister

2 Likes

Wb @Growmeister,
I do remember you from back then… :slight_smile:
Ds

3 Likes

Original member from 2000 same name same game overgrow the world currently living in Oregon where marijuana is legal was living in Alaska when I first joined I am glad to see that overgrow is back up and running f*** the government

12 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @High_in_the_sky! I’m glad you are now legal grower!

1 Like

Glad to have you here @High_in_the_sky

99%

1 Like