Any Phish fans ? Last night was a heater!

@Marcus420 Nice how’s the action

Gibson man my self late 60 les Paul and Early 70 335 semi hollow body with stereo switch playing for 53 years blues and rock
Arthritis now set in only play slide and harmonica
But still up for a jam lol

ROCK ON

2 Likes

Funny - I have a 12” alnico Tone Tubby in another amp right now that I was thinking I should pop in :slight_smile: - now I have to do it!

1 Like

Action is silky sweet … It’s very easy to play … I like 11 gauge strings tho . Bigger sound . It’s got Duncan 59 humbuckers … Some good cbd might help the arthritis ??

1 Like

https://youtu.be/zo9eS24pVa0 Some band stuff … Fender Deluxe , Tube Driver … Fulltone Echoplex .

1 Like

There’s good days an bad but lately well let’s say I play a lot of slide lol Cbd cream and cannacaps all the way

The action on my les Paul is like that I use 8 ‘ s on that it’s almost fretless lol

Still has 1 of the original hum-bucker pick ups and 1 demarzio in the treble position sounds sooo sweet

I use a guild d40c for acoustic and a few cheaper deans oh and a cigar box all setup for slide

On the list is an old national steel body who would have thought :thought_balloon: lol
Paps

2 Likes

Nice ride ! Can’t beat the old Gibson’s … I aspire to play slide one day … Derek Trucks is a huge influence… Gotta get the open E down . He doesn’t use a pick . I swear he’s an alien haha .

1 Like

450,000$ Introducing the new owner of Jerry Garcia’s “Alligator” guitar | Grateful Web

3 Likes

Floyd flashbacks…

4 Likes
3 Likes