Anyone else having site access issues?

The FBI got in, delete everything!!! Ha! Ha! Joke. :grin:

3 Likes

Think itā€™s an occasional glitch tbh jelly. Does it my end sometimes. Just go back in a few hours and itā€™s sweet

1 Like

anyone having login issues tonight may25,2019?
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

ā€¦yup

Sorry couldnā€™t load answer, please try again

tonite yes hopefully not the same time next year lol you got your date wrong

1 Like

glad i asked; i just tried ā€œprivate windowā€ mode in firefox & it went right in.
hehe ā€œitā€

still some issues load/etcā€¦ external site checker said 1/2 the www was slowā€¦

glad itā€™s just star wars related bs & not the man working on my router. :thinking: :spy:

:evergreen_tree:

Having issues tonight also, reloading worked.

the kids are at it again. CA traffic is more than UK and Australia combined right now. Sorry guys. :wink:

2 Likes

Several types of errors going on all over. Not just slow, but pictures crash, some links wonā€™t open etc etc.

1 Like

Having issues with pages loading here have to refresh several times to get anything then spotty at times!

1 Like

Same issues as above

Iā€™m sorry for that ā€¦ Iā€™ve just woke up in my time zoneā€¦

There was DOS attack under progressā€¦ System reacts by restricting number of requests it responds to (to protect the server) but due to high load it is unable to serve some legit clients (members)ā€¦ Thatā€™s why it occasionally reacted to ā€œrefreshingā€ the page.

IP filtered and we are going again at full speedā€¦

9 Likes

Iā€™ve had same problems - having to reload a simple like, roughly 8/9 timesā€¦ also when i refresh the " latest " category itā€™s doing the sameā€¦
Gaz

1 Like

No need to apologize for somebody attacking you, right?

THANK YOU, for keeping this killer forum running!!

:heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

:slight_smile: I apparently didnā€™t consider my own previous postā€¦woke up this a.m. & thought, "oh damn, not OG! go away, troll children & g-men! :computer:

thanks for the update ā€¦ well, all of it really. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: <-- remembers when DoS & DDoS were shiny & new. :nerd:

1 Like

Seems like the attack is still going on or its back. Im getting more and more errors this morning.

Yup.
Itā€™s getting hinky again!

This world could suck a whole lot less if jerks would kind of change their ways just a little.

2 Likes