Anyone ever tried Cryo Cure

This is just what we all need. A freeze dryer to go with that nifty pen, and the humidity device, and the ‘vaporizer’ that inhales for me and the light meter that tells me the light is on.

Wow! Who knew growing a weed could be so complicated.

6 Likes

Yes, who knew. Probably not the right thread for what you are looking for.

4 Likes

Growing cannabis is as simple or as complicated as we want to make it. some of us are into gadgets (like me) others are happy with a watering can and some good ol soil.

Show me those shiney gadgets.

8 Likes

Has anyone tasted buds dried in this manner? Just wondering about the taste. ANYONE…ANYONE AT ALL.???

5 Likes

My first thought too. Curing is far far more than just making buds dry.

Yeah, this would be the test. I can foresee commercial ‘minty fresh’ buds being available and marketed as better than dry-cured…

6 Likes

So you have done this with dry ice and was there a chlor taste? How long in the freezer? I

1 Like

I first read about it Jorge Cervantes indoor outdoor grow Bible.

I’ve done the dry ice and Tupperware trick, took 3 days for the dry ice to finish sublimating in the freezer.

I put broken dry ice on the bottom, used a piece of aluminum door screen and bent a tray to put the buds on. And snapped the lid on, poked like 2 small holes to vent. This contraption was put in a freezer and took 3 or 4 days to finish.

It’s been a few years, and I wasn’t impressed. The smoke was smooth, but the funky flavor man… reminded me of my grandparents farm.

7 Likes

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for all of the love and interest in our Cryo Cure process. We just became aware of this conversation and wanted to answer some common questions and concerns discussed.

Cryo Curing is NOT like traditional freeze drying. It is our proprietary, patent pending process that preserves terpenes, trichomes and THC PERFECTLY, within 24-36 hours after harvest. And…in some cases, increases them. We have extensive lab testing to substantiate that we are happy to share with anyone interested.

The Cryo Cure process completely removes chlorophyll. It is evident when you experience flower that has been Cryo Cured. The visual appeal and the flavors are astounding…and the experience is like nothing you will receive from traditional cure. Our process suspends the Delta 9 and CBN, the cannabinoids often responsible for giving you a couch lock effect. Users experience cleaner, inspiring,energetic and “sparkly” effects. Once you try it, it’s hard to go back to traditionally cured cannabis. As a cultivator and processor, it’s an essential tool that is sure to be in every operation in the near future. We are proud to have enthusiastic endorsements from Ed Rosenthal, Danny Danko and Rick Naya.

We just finished our new video…enjoy and hope you all have the pleasure to experience Cryo Cured flower in the near future. Come see us at the Michigan Cannabis Cup on June 8th and 9th, 2019!

VIDEO LINK:
https://vimeo.com/331089696/60e8a37c05

7 Likes

I have tried cryo-cured buds and they are superior. Smelled great, tasted superb, looked phenomenal.

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Good to know! Thanx for the reply! I’m loving the fact that it completely removes the chlorophyll.

1 Like

So…did this just go by the wayside? All these years later, and still no one has tried them? Interesting…
Well outside of those one post wonders above :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I guess this didn’t work that well after all! Ot everyone would be using it! It looks like a harvest right and a tanning bed hybrid! But I hate chlorophyll. I just don’t understand :confused: I wish there was a better way for people to cure with consistent results and still be reasonable affordable!

1 Like

If anyone wants to fund one of these for research id be happy to try it out and report results.

2 Likes