Anyone headed to the Emerald harvest ball in December

Does anyone here plan on attending the Emerald Harvest Ball this year On Dec 11-12? I hope this one won’t be canceled due to the new omicron virus variant. If it is we still have the official Emerald Cup in Los Angeles next year.

2 Likes

I wish… I’ve always wanted to attend this event! Would be epic. I doubt it will be canceled.

When is the one in la?

Hey Northnorthnugs,
The Emerald Ball should be a blast. Lots of great people and lots of free swag. I love going there to meet with vendor and growers in the area and abroad. Last event that I attended was in the city of Adelanto before Covid shut down the the other scheduled events. These were at least 10 different vendors there that were giving dab hits and nugs of their cup winning varieties to sample for free. I hung out with the old school folks in the NORML booth and shot the shit with them. The best part in my opinion were the glass blowers that had a booth selling their gear. I’ve always wanted to make my own piece and have a collection.
@Greasy , I don’t think they picked a spot yet and I should get a email from them announcing the location hopefully soon. I’ll update you when I receive the email for the event in Los Angeles.

2 Likes