Massachusetts Cannabis Cup

December 15 and 16, at the DCU center in Worcester. $40 per person for one day and $150 for a VIP pass for both days.

Pumped!

4 Likes

any details? Do you get to participate in tasting/judging for the 40 bucks?

this event could become huge, I like the central location, close to a lot of places in New England. I know they’ve signed up some good comedians and stuff, sounds fun.

Not finding much info at all. If it’s being held in the DCU center it doesn’t seem likely that smoking will even be allowed. Might be more of a comic-con for weed than an Extravaganja type event.
Vendors list says seeds though, and there’s a few MA companies with some interesting offerings.

$40 for the Harvest Cup is steep, I think one day at NECANN was only $15. Looks like some great vendors though, central mass. needs an event like NECANN or the Freedom Rally. I have to say the Freedom Rally has become so much fun, no cover charge, tons of shopping and vendors and still the only event where everyone can massively blaze up.

the current grey market is interesting, some shatter & bud sellers are sort of operating right out in the open! this will be a great event:

1 Like

*bump…anyone else going? Looks like I will be working a table on Saturday and I have made up 200 packs of free seeds to give away

2 Likes

One more weekend of gigs, and then I am free. But no, I won’t be able to attend. :confounded:

1 Like

Please keep us updated…

Bring a camera. :camera:

Good idea! I will be at the Masscann/NORML table, people will have to fill out 2 postcards to their US Senators to get the free seeds.

very cool, DJ Logic is playing an after-event show on Saturday night, will have to try to make it, love that guy

1 Like

I already did this. Hope this succeeds.

1 Like

what do the post cards say? is there a specific bill or something you guys are fighting

Not sure how the rest of the state feels, but I think every four years we should be pushing towards regulating Cannabis like other produce.
Might be a pipe dream, but hey.

3 Likes

I’ll be there Saturday, you can catch me at the Beantown Greentown table with my folks :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I’ll be there Saturday, you can catch me at the Beantown Greentown table with my folks

cool, I will stop by - do you want the Huckleberry Cookies F2 seeds? great name btw…Beantown Greentown. Someone else is already using my idea of “Green Team Genetics”.

Here is what the postcards say:

"Dear Senator Warren,

I am writing to urge you to co-sponsor Senator Cory Booker’s Marijuana Justice Act of 2017 S.1689.

In 2016 Massachusetts citizens voted to repeal marijuana prohibition and create a legal, regulated market for cannabis in the Commonwealth. Today we know that cannabis is less harmful than alcohol, tobacco, and most prescription drugs. Polling data shows that the majority of Americans now support legalization. It’s time to correct this misguided policy and protect the cannabis community in Massachusetts."

I would not be surprised to see more MJ referendums here - to lower the tax rate and license fees, or to roll back other restrictions. The industry might run one if the regs get too oppressive. The home growing and possession limits will “sunset” out if/when the feds ever legalize interstate commerce of cannabis.

They’re a good group of guys (BTGT) that are really pushing it for the local Boston community, definitely stop by and meet up! We’ll be going for the Guinness World Record for longest joint (100 Feet). Seriously! :joy:

The Green Team Genetics guys (one guy I think) has been at it for a few years now, he’s pretty well known for some of his crosses, like Cookie Pebbles amd Milkbone, two of their more popular ones. Also good people putting on for the city!

Looking forward to meeting ya @Muleskinner :thumbsup:

1 Like

And yes I’d love some seeds! :pray:

found this on Green Team - he loves forums, we gotta recruit him over here…

2 Likes