Cannabis Cup in NM in December

Anyone here hitting this up?

1 Like

I wish, have only been to Two EVER! But I’ll never forget those either. If I was close by I’d be there in a heartbeat! Have fun

2 Likes

I went to my first canna expo in MO last weekend. It was a blast but definitely something to be weary of with the lack of people spraying IPM on their plants and the amount of growers all in one place. It’s great until you get paranoid about pests and diseases lmao. Still had a blast and came home with a wallet $200 lighter and a safe stuffed with edibles from the trip lol. Hell I even found actual shrooms there I was blown away

1 Like

I will be, even though the last two Lucky Leaf Expos were pretty lame and overpriced.

I noticed that you have to submit 228 one-gram samples. I’ve never had anywhere near that much product, especial from one plant. But the real deal-breaker if I was an activist is that you have to be a licensed grower. Craft growers aren’t allowed to participate.

So I guess until I can boycott them in favor of the 1st annual Craft Growers’ Association Grow-Off. :slight_smile:

So yeah - going. It would be cool to meet more people from OG. I already have two IRL connections from this site and another one.

2 Likes