Anyone working on designs for their crosses?

Look Hawt… I like it. Good job bro

3 Likes

2 Likes

I forgot to add the pic to the post. Hate when that happens lol. @CADMAN looks just like you designed. Sticker giant did good

3 Likes

You made the genetics brother. :wink:
Don’t forget to send me a sample lol

1 Like

@CADMAN @corey man that looks great you guys. Fire! Great job.

3 Likes

On yeah for sure you guys will get some. All the beans are harvested and now drying

2 Likes

Ive been out of practice but i used to do tattoos for a good few years if anyone wants anything designed on paper… Got nothing better to do atm :joy:

4 Likes

awesome offer!

2 Likes

That is a generous offer. It definitely takes skill and an artist to do this stuff plus a good imagination. There’s no way I would of come up with that logo by myself

3 Likes

Well i know not everyone really likes the look of graphics all the time so i thought id give yall a lil more variety. I personally like graphics and think the stuff ive seen here is awesome though :joy:

2 Likes

You guys are knocking it out of the park!!

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw! Cadman did good on that design so did the peeps at stickergiant.com. they had these stickers made and to me within the week plus threw in 25 extra logos. Just trying to give people something special

3 Likes

Seeds are more than special that’s going the extra mile right there! All the logos Ive seen @CADMAN make turn out rockstar!

4 Likes