Custom labels for your beans

Hey all I just put this together in less than an hour and i’m not good at the tech stuff.
I have an inexpensive amazon label maker that prints basic things. I found a QR code generator online. It says its only active for 14 days but redit claims its there indefinitely you just dont get to se how many people viewed it.

“once a QR code is generated, it will work forever.
If you choose to use some kind of hosted platform like QRStuff or JotURL, you typically pay for analytics via a URL shortener.
So your URL will be encoded into the QR code as sh.ort/link and when you pass through that link, they monitor traffic and provide you with reports for a monthly fee.”
Anyway I have a bit of a creative side and might be interested to make some labels for you. With or without QR codes. In return for some beans, trade… this was done quick but would expect to spend 2-10 hours on a simple label.
I would need genetics, known lineage, description/ pics/ any desired info.
Bags available too. -I DO NOT sell seeds!* the pack is just an example.I do have " penny pincher" available for trade " Let me know if your interested. Maybe we can work something out.

QR code link

18 Likes

I have no need, bug pretty cool idea. I’m a wine label printer by trade and saw the potential for weed and seed labels. Custom seed packaging.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool I need to look into some stuff like that. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Just to be clear. Im just having fun here. Obviously not professional and I dont “need” seeds.
Just wanted to share. I like to make things and connect with weed people. I fully encourage people to do things on their own.
LMK if you have Pollen chuck you want a custom label for.

3 Likes

Very cool stuff! I am hoping to need some labels soon, I’ll know more next week or so.

1 Like

This would be awesome for my Bag of Oranges reproduction I’m doing as we speak! Love this idea

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.