Argos volunteer garden with some other stuff

Ya I get annoyed with plants that don’t show themselves earlier than I want seems like a waste of container space unless ones into pollen collection which I’m attempting now have a small plant now that I’m getting pollen now … planted autos gifted to me yesterday that are like 4 inches tall and already showing both sexes going to get seeds off a pair planted in the same pot

2 Likes

Just noticed I too have a volunteer…it is female but fosure will have to go…were not zoned agricultural in our state yet lol…

7 Likes

I started getting nervous for obvious reasons and took down the sat plants that would have never made it anyway. i left the lone fat leafed female plant we wait. The house in the 2nd is the guy who is always calling the cops so leaving one might be a mistake but we roll.

7 Likes

A neighbor filed a complaint with the city about our messy garage, we got fined, and I need to hide my plant indoors when the inspector shows up. I know it’s not the same (calling the cops is f’ed), but just wanted to tell you that I feel some of your pain.

3 Likes

did some more meathook training this morning. (bending stems with my bare hands)

Have a good week.

7 Likes

…meanwhile I just had 12 Walmartians move in across the way into a small 3br house… actively seeking legal recourse :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

today in the yard

5 Likes

Hey @argo945 FWIW ya definitely pull those plant down a bit! For what I have going on in my bed cosmos are working really well for camouflage and concealment tall and bushy as hell I’m giving hops a go on my trellis next year! Those damn things grow like 8 inches a day weave them around and you’ll have a great screen from wandering eyes! Your plant looks GREAT btw!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Just doin her thing…

4 Likes

Beautiful looking plant @argo945 is there even any bug damage on that plant?

1 Like

thumbs up for compost pile i have had free plants from compost pile.

1 Like

here and there the sunflowers behind her seem to be taking the hit.

7 Likes

Wiped clean in 5 min. lets she what if any those lovely roots have to give yet x- tream defoliation???

fook glad im not a farmer.

2 Likes

Oh damn that sucks had couple of those go through my area this year doesn’t even look like ya can even get clones off it! Was that just today?

3 Likes

Holy fuck that is some serious damage was it big hail at all? Doesn’t seem to big in the pics sorry for your loss! @argo945!

3 Likes

Oh man im soooo sorry my brother, I would be heartbroken

3 Likes

UGH! Mother nature doesn’t mess around! Sorry, buddy!

3 Likes

Holy :poop:! That’s fucked!

At first glance I thought some goats :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: got in but goat-shit isn’t white. Damn.

Greenhouse coming!

:rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Still watering and feeding whats left of her.

4 Likes