Auction for swecan, part 2!

Lush…I like that…

Ciudate

1 Like

Last one I did was a full week, the fireworks will hit tomorrow :grin::grin::grin::v::v::v:

3 Likes

More exactly … ejem|nullxnull

2021-06-06T20:00:00Z :champagne: :cocktail:

tenor

8 Likes

Hey hey let’s get back to this auction thread

2 Likes

Maybe @Northern_Loki would be so kind to switch all the library info to another thread?

4 Likes

Good idea, I need to find the thread with that stuff. Haven’t seen it in awhile.

When I find it, I’ll move those items over there.

Edit: did my best to untangle those and moved them over to:

6 Likes

Thank you @Northern_Loki, just got the pdf too!!! You are awesome! :hugs: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Last day for this auction all, let’s see those bids!!!

5 Likes

Yup, like to try and give everyone a chance at getting some great beans for cheap :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Big support for @Swe-can ! Good luck everyone!

Sorry for my absence in past days… I’ve got some slight reaction to the vaccine (probably because of my own negligence to relax properly before and after the sho). I’m getting back to shape quickly luckily…

19 Likes

By chance was it the Astro Zenic ? Wife was so sick for 3 days I thought she’d end up in the hospital after getting her shot!

1 Like

Lots all bagged up and ready to go

15 Likes

Lot 14 $80 @WubbaLubbaDubDub
Lot 15 $80 @WubbaLubbaDubDub

5 Likes

Lot #3 $85 @George

3 Likes

Aint there 19 lots?

2 Likes

Yes, but 13 are mine and Swecan put the rest up to raise more money, So I ship mine, he ships his and you ship yours

6 Likes

Ahhh with 15 other characters

4 Likes

Lot #5 $100 @Heliosphear

3 Likes

2 hour warning bell :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::bell::bell::bell::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Lot 17 175 @Eagles009

3 Likes