Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 1

Put me down for $70 on lot 6 please @belleswell

5 Likes

Don’t miss out!
These will be the last Chem D x GMO Bx3 seeds from this plant that will be released :saluting_face:

Pz :v:t2:

19 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry for the slow updates. I was sick yesterday and it’s worse today so have been AFK. All bids and donations are up to date, thank you all for both. :v:

17 Likes

Trooper Dawson! Thanks again for all you do.
:pray:t4:

8 Likes

17 Likes

Feel better friend. Hope your sickness doesnt last. Thanks for all your work doug.

9 Likes

Thanks bud, it’s not a big deal. I rarely get sick but being in the hospitals, I run into all sorts of stuff. Chest is burning, head pounding, nose half plugged. Meh, my little soldiers are on it. I expect them to fix this fast and they rarely disappoint me.

13 Likes

Good view on it man. Glad those people will get you feeling good soon. Stay up friend

5 Likes

@DougDawson

i didn’t donate so i don’t know why my name is on there. had to be someone else.

3 Likes

Sorry bud, the post read Anonymous and it auto filled, lol. I have fixed that.

2 Likes

I meant anonymous person not you when i put that down. Mustve been a mistake

2 Likes

Lot #2 $60.

Thanks DD. I think i saw u start another BOG seedrun.

Apprecilove your many efforts to uplift the OG community.

5 Likes

It just auto filled, lol. No worries, I have fixed it. My head is down to a light cadence now, it was an epic drum solo when I updated, lol.

3 Likes

Yes indeed, it’s off to a rocky start but it’s off none the less, lol. You can find it here.

6 Likes

Wow, well anywho thanks doug :blush:. Dont push yourself too hard, you already run miles on this forum. :wink:

6 Likes

$120 lot 1 @CWF

$75 lot 3 @luxton

4 Likes

Lot # 17 $50 Sorry @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes

#14 $80 @Pakore :v:

5 Likes

$70 on lot #16

@Cummings420

Feel better Doug :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes