Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Doug hope u have a wonderful time with family n friends an have a fantastic dinner followed with a dessert :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: oh what special time it is when all ur loved ones come together hope u have a wonderful day OG brother have a goodnight

4 Likes

Thanks for the history comparison… i didn’t know all that about canada… cool bro … have a good 1 and enjoy that food filled day… best day for stones hands down

2 Likes

I would say this is some good history to learn of. Thanks doug.

2 Likes

Congrats @DougDawson - does this make you a generalissimo of beans? YOU deserve it - thanks for all you do on OG
Enjoy your family and the meal - sounds wonderful :green_heart: :green_heart: :star2:

Happy Thanksgiving day to all of our US and Canadian brothers and sisters :smiley: :smiley: :uk:

1 Like

Yes…there are a couple of lots I would like to get. I’m sure they will pay them, but let me know if they don’t😇

2 Likes

I was bummed out I missed this one. If for any reason any lots do go unpaid, and your looking for someone to pay for them lmk. It would be awesome to still have a chance to grab a lot or 2.

@DougDawson

@Pawsfodocaws, I hope evwrything starts to turn around for you and the wife. It soumds like your really good people.

Congrats to all thw winners!

7 Likes

The man doesn’t miss, I don’t know how you do it. Great job brotha!

Thank you and Congrats to all the donors, bidders, winners! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Some one just payed 80 who was it, lost track?

1 Like

22,46 @emeraldbullfrog 35, 27, 58 @DrCake

These need to be payed, if any had already been lmk and lmk the lot. :blush: :pray: ty all

3 Likes

Money sent by PP early this morning :smiley:

Cheers and hope MrsPaws is feeling a little better - Keep OG :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I was outbid by @DrCake on lot 27

1 Like

Ok thanks for the update

2 Likes

Got it thanks man

1 Like

Need the link to the PayPal account please.

1 Like

Dmed :blush: thank you kindly

What is PayPal addy?

1 Like

Dm sent :blush:

1 Like

Paid up Sir. Blessings to Ms. Paws.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MeanGreenTokerland !!! Just keep surfing the site. They’ll be different giveaways on different threads. Different auctions on different threads. Things pop up all the time and change pretty quickly. You’ll have lots of opportunities to get in on an auction or giveaways. Anyway, welcome aboard. Hope you find a home here !!! Cheers

3 Likes

Thanks bud

1 Like