Auto Drip System for SOG

w;dfpwqfw;dpkpwkf 20 chars

2 Likes

Well I found a trimeter that shows temp, ph and ppm or ec for $70 on amazon, it would be nice to have accurate readings of all 3

2 Likes

Rock,ā€¦ Is this the one you were looking at?? 75 bonesā€¦

2 Likes

Naw, I use Canadian amazon, I show you the link but my phone wonā€™t let me copy addresses on Amazon for some reasonā€¦ only on the comp I can do it.
But yes same idea

2 Likes

Sweet!.. Whichever one you choose, make sure the probes are detachableā€¦ Ph probes only last 4-6 months, but very cheap to replace.

The ec/temp probe is a bit more, but they last much longerā€¦ All meters will require replacements of these probes after a while, No matter what brand you choose. ā€¦ Its the way they are.

Speaking of that, I think im gonna order up a new ec/temp probeā€¦ Mine is kaputā€¦ But lasted 3 yearsā€¦ No complaints.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Of courseā€¦This is the trimeter I useā€¦ And it has the detacheable probesā€¦ But, its over 200 dollars(US). 5 stars.

2 Likes

Maybe in the future, Iā€™ll probably just get a ppm pen, for now, as theyā€™re cheap.
The little lady gave me a bit of a look when I told her I just spent $400 on drippers so I didnā€™t have to hand water hahaha

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Hey at least you didnt have to fork over 350 bucks for a stupid chipped BMW key/fobā€¦ I cant even drive this car til the replacement key gets sent from Germany!.. Soooo ridiculous. Almost punched the sales rep! :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy Wife=Happy Lifeā€¦ Always remember thatā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

She doesnā€™t say much about me spending my cash, just gives me little looks when I I spend on something she thinks is silly, mostly seeds and grow gear lol.
I am glad she donā€™t know how much Iā€™ve actually spend on the setups since the summerā€¦ lol
Between my partner n I, weā€™ve spent almost 5gā€™s between gear and seeds

4 Likes

Oh I believe thatā€¦ This is a ā€œBig Boyā€ hobby, or whateverā€¦ Gotta put out, to get back. :wink:

3 Likes

Yea and it doesnā€™t help that itā€™s 2gā€™s just for 3 lights aloneā€¦

3 Likes

Yaaaā€¦ But for as long as Ive known you, ā€¦ You have ALWAYS got what your heart desires. You dont play games, and you get the job done! You dont mickey mouse your setups. Your a dedicated grower my friend. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got home before the wifey today so I can use the comp for a minute lol
Hereā€™s the trimeter, I think I am gonna get it, might as wellā€¦lol
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZJFL25R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A24MUYZEHVC6EW&psc=1

4 Likes

Why ya editing your posts??

Hey @HaRdRoC, how did the blumats work for you? Are you using them for watering only or give nutes? Are you agitating the reservoir in any way?

I never actually ended up using themā€¦

I have a lot of experience using blumats and they are easy to dial in and really a set it and forget it option. I ran them in 2g pots with promix of coco. They were gravity fed by a 27g elevated tote.

Now that I have a space 10x the size I have moved on to trolmaster and will try my hand at somdthing new.