I’ll take Aurora Borealis thanks Cadman

2 Likes

@Canabisius, be careful, you just deleted 2 names

1 Like

Hey, I think you got deleted, I left a spot back in for you

1 Like

I didn’t delete anyone

2 Likes

Thanks CADMAN and Oldtimerunderground! Aurora Borealis sounds great!

2 Likes

You didn’t delete, you got deleted

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you very much

Cheers Johnny

2 Likes

BIG Thanks to all involved!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: FYI, watch out for FIFTY/50 Strains, 6 seeds EACH, ONE person/ONE Strain next month. That’s right, 50 Strains, 50 recipients!!! 'Nuff said.

17 Likes

#2 gg4 spot was open, figured someone changed their mind, so I took it. There aren’t 16 taken, so figure it is no biggie, but posting this in case it comes up when I’m back to work

4 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN and @Oldtimerunderground been hoping to find a gg#4 and auto fem makes it all that much sweeter :grinning: thanks for the chance to try these

2 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN and @Oldtimerunderground. I chose the gg4. Should help scratch my itch of autos.

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground and @CADMAN very nice of you guys!
:smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Early Christmas presents from two very generous OG’ers @Oldtimerunderground and again @CADMAN ! You guys are awesome and inspiring to the rest of us!

3 Likes

@Bigred us

1 Like

You guys here at og are amayonaissing!

I’m a Canadian btw…

3 Likes

For some reason your first sentence was there but the second one popped up randomly just as a I read it and I got a pretty good laugh for some reason. Like “yay thanks”…You know I’m Canadian right? I just imagined you adding that to ever post you make :laughing:

1 Like

I would like to get in if not to late option B

1 Like

GIVEAWAY is CLOSED…

NEXT PERSON (who’s not already in) THAT POST “MEMEME” GETS OPTION “A”…

NEXT PERSON (who’s not already in) THAT POST “PLZPLZPLZ” GETS OPTION “B”…

6 Likes

me me me , oh wait Im already in :smiley:

5 Likes