Auto feminized Seeds Giveaway (CLOSED)

LOL, huh? :thinking: Darn it, out of likes again.

3 Likes

I’m onto you buddy! :laughing:

1 Like

LOL, ok I got 1 like back. Got to wait 20 more minutes. I guess you caught me :rofl:

4 Likes

Self esteem crumbling

2 Likes

LOL. Like, Like, Like, Like. This is what it’s come too.

5 Likes

See what I mean people! He feeds you likes and builds you up and then turns into the devil!!

Just cracking myself up man. You’re one of the most positive people on the site full of positive people so the idea of it being a nefarious plot had me laughing pretty good :rofl:

4 Likes

LOL, all good brother. Had me laughing too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel that there should be a “sorry” somewhere in there now…

3 Likes

To you or to that dastardly DougDawson fellow?

1 Like

…as a typical Canadian of course!

3 Likes

I’m American so as much as I want to be able to apologize it’s against the Constitution. I could be jailed!

3 Likes
5 Likes

So that’s what happened to Brenda Lee :rofl: 9 minutes till I can like a post agian…

5 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN and @Oldtimerunderground . Definitely perked up the middle of my workday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that Yetisgardens? lol :metal: ( I come in peace) I think you know me if it is.

2 Likes

Yes, northern climates where those lights brighten are cold and humid, this strain seems to have higuer tolerance to humidity and could grow well in those places … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

No sir…I think you may have me confused with another legendary big furry…

3 Likes

Ahhh ok. Had to ask. I know of a Yetisgardens and yetisphenos on IG…

3 Likes

I don’t know where the original strains were sourced, I was blessed enough to have been gifted these and wanted to share them so more people would have the opportunity to try them. What I can say is that the gentleman who produced and sent them to me is a 100% super solid dude and a great guy. He sent me a few photos of them in late flower and they looked amazing. Big, thick, crystal coated buds with nice structure.

11 Likes

That went fast! :dizzy_face:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes