Autos at 12/12?

That’s a pretty plant.
The autoflower will still finish under 12/12 so don’t stress.
Sorry about the disagreement on your thread.
Opinions are like assholes. We’ve all got one. :v:

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone is offended by your comments, all I know is where theirs a will there is a way. I aways look :eyes: for resolve with the best outcome. :wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That’s why I grow autos. I try to get them 16 hours of light a day, but they’re there to fill in space that’s not being used. And they do just fine, but as others have said, a little bit lower yields.

3 Likes

It is great to see all the points and other growers experience with autos. Hell yeah, it all makes us better, every little edge counts! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Mine didn’t go down well :rofl:

2 Likes

But without failure there would never be success, how many times did it take Edison to invent the light :bulb: bulb? See what I mean. 🫤

1 Like

You mericans :roll_eyes:
But he did not invent the lightbulb. Thomas Edison is regularly identified as the inventor, though that claim is itself often challenged.

The post ( here ) reads: “This is your daily reminder that Thomas Edison did NOT invent the lightbulb, he stole it from a black man named Lewis Latimer.”

2 Likes

It’s just a saying, example :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I know but I’m a cunt that likes winding people up. Ask @Foreigner he knows what I’m like. No malice until I anger people :yum:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u would know. He eats lightbulbs for breakfast :joy:

3 Likes

I do that so you’ll stop the anal penetration. It’s as sharp on the way out as it is in

3 Likes

Nothing can stop a persistent man.

2 Likes

Yeah my ex told me her bloke said that to her. He got 10 years and I got a quiet life. Believe it or not that’s a true story ffs :rofl: honestly.

2 Likes

Do you guys know about the three ring of marriage? The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and last but not least the suffering! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah man. Don’t get me thinking too hard about what could have happened.

2 Likes

Women only want one thing! EVERYTHING!

3 Likes

The real ladies instead only require some dirt and sunlight to grow if you know what I mean(autos lol):sunglasses:

1 Like

Bettering filaments manufacture process is not the same as inventing the light bulb…

I grew bomb seeds cosmic bomb auto and kc brains mango auto under 12/12 and the first half with t5s and they grew just fine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If you scroll up the thread you would see I said autos grow fine under 12/12 buddy. I’m not bashing autos. I’m just stating my experience growing them. And yep I still grow them now. They serve a purpose. Your purpose is likely different to mine.
I honestly wish I’d avoided this thread and kept my comments to myself.
My comments are all from my PERSONAL experiences growing them.

4 Likes

Not so fast my good sir. The light bulb thing was directed at you, the part about autos was a general comment for no spam. I tried autos… I probably won’t do them ever again. I don’t know why I’m here myself. Lol

1 Like