B Horror films Halloween inspired - Name your best worst film

Peter Jackson also done “Bad Taste” another classic Australian horror comedy

Infact I think I’ll watch it myself now :laughing:

4 Likes

haha awesome idea for a thread. the first thing that comes to mind for me is John Carpenter’s Vampires from 1997. even though this comes from one of the greatest horror writer/director/composers, this film is absolutely hilarious and misguided.
Have you ever wanted to see James Woods as a hard-boiled, foul-mouthed, catchphrase-spouting, southwestern-catholic vampire hunter? if so, this is the movie for you. and of course, it has the requisite nudity and practical makeup based gore, crazy animatronic and dummy effects, and some truly ridiculous rampage murder sequences. Every single vampire dies with a unique and bizarre special effect. this is a horror movie that truly has it all.

5 Likes

about as much as Los Muertos and Jon Bon Jovi lol

how about the frighteners? also another Peter Jackson classic

3 Likes

Lol yeah that was awesome. I actually liked that one, even though it’s so dated at this point.

I think I just have a soft spot for a floating skate boarding Marty McFly who doesn’t like being called a chicken…

1 Like

Indeed @ReikoX it’s on Starz! Love it! There is also a movie where he plays zombie Elvis. I can’t remember the name, but it was great too!

3 Likes

I didn’t see the Exorcist until I was like 19 years old at that point I thought it was cheesy and funny as all get out. That’s always a classic!

3 Likes

Bubba ho tep. Great movie :+1:

1 Like

Oh, I got one watched awhile back. So bad. FrankenHooker

3 Likes

Zombeavers, Zoo-ombies, Poultrygeist

1 Like

Blood diner is a total classic.

I remember watching it as a kid :+1:

1 Like

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight and Bordello of Blood.

3 Likes

The 1st 2 return of the living deads :+1:

2 Likes

I clicked on this thread for the sole purpose of posting this movie as it popped right in my head and figured no one else on earth would have ever even seen it, and it’s the very first one lol! You are the man @ReikoX :laughing:

1 Like

I still have the line " that must be a hard shell peppercorn" in my head after 30 years from chainsaw pt 2 lol!

1 Like

I’m dumb, idk how to post links without my sons help, but check out the movies Lifeforce, brain damage, and one of my favorites Rawhead Rex. Man, I could go on forever lol!

2 Likes

One of the funniest comedy horror films I’ve ever seen is “Street Trash”
Full movie is on the tube. Give it a go. You won’t be disappointed :laughing:

3 Likes

…don’t forget “Troll”…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I just saw part of this on TV the other day. The lowest budget, worst acting I’ve seen since my high-school video-production class. :film_frames: :poop: bad.

Is Ireland still a 3rd-world country :four_leaf_clover: ?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Another classic :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry everyone.

We are not accepting Troll 2 as a movie suggestion. It wouldn’t be fair to all the other great suggestions, so far and coming up.

:smiley:

2 Likes