B.O.G. to the Future

Good news! B.O.G.'s LAST seed harvest will see the light of day. James Bean of SEEDS HERE NOW made an announcement on THE ADAM DUNN SHOW, last Friday. No exact date has been given yet, but sometime next month in March - B.O.G.'s final seed harvest will be sold over at SEEDS HERE NOW.

It makes sense that B.O.G. Jr., and Pat(Jim’s wife) would allow that when you consider that James Bean was a major force behind the fundraiser to pay for Jim’s funeral expenses(BIDS FOR BOG on IG). It’s nice that we will all get another opportunity to enjoy Jim’s lifework.

It has been said that Jim’s son will continue B.O.G.'s cultivar lines, but no timeline has yet to be established.

44 Likes

Do you know if seedsherenow ships to Canada? I’m sure there’s a bunch of Canadians that would want some

6 Likes

Yes, they do deliver to Canada. That info is in their FAQ section on their website.

7 Likes

The very best news I’ve had all day, Thank you.

19 Likes

I have used seeds here now in the past, was fairly fast, didnt get any freebies though

2 Likes

Excellent news, need to stock up on Bogbubble. :dash::dash::dash::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Extremely good news. I was broke as a joke for the group buy, but I’ve been busting my butt lately. I may be forced to grab a couple packs if I can get in on that.

4 Likes

hey @Sativascience it says first time you posted so ill say Welcome to og!

2 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow. It’s good have another BOG’aneer :wink: aboard.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. Great to see these forums and the vibe back.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when this might happen or if it already has? I just looked and everything shows “out of stock”

1 Like

They haven’t been offered for sale, yet. James Bean said(on the ADAM DUNN SHOW) the plan is for sometime this month. Check the site several times each week. They will pop up and disappear before anyone notices.

3 Likes

Thanks. You are right, I am never fast enough if I’m there anyway. Them guys on 5g leave us slow 4g country boys spinnin in the dirt but I sure would love a couple if they are even available

2 Likes

HEADS UP!!! HEADS UP!!! BOG seeds are for sale again at SEEDS HERE NOW!!!

4 Likes

I couldn’t find this dang thread last night!!!

By the time I noticed they were out of what I wanted. :confused:

Edit: I had to check again. :joy:

I hope his son carries on his work as planned. I’m really kicking myself for not trying to scrape up some money during the group buy. It’s hard to justify buying seeds to your wife, when you are unemployed, and have a decent collection.

5 Likes

Yep, I know the feeling. Wasn’t sure if they restocked everything, but they didn’t have the ones that I wanted when I discovered the restock.