Best place to get Bohdi gear?

Wondering where most people get their Bohdi beans? Most places I visited are sold out or seem a bit sketchy.

5 Likes

Same place as LEDseeds had a good stock last I checked, but they didnt seem to update for discontinued lines.

4 Likes

Good for me is a fight to get some bodhi beans, because of the region where I am or payment, but for those who can have the great lake genetics that has the promise to buy 2 pack and win another and you can choose between a series of options and the value is 70 dollars cad pack, has the james bean (Jbc) which also has the promotion of buy 2 get 1 but has less options to pick the free pack these two have great deals 420 and others outside that always has the news recently released bodhi, it seems to me that is like the official bodhi resellers I know there is another that needed to send email to receive the password to enter the site but this does not remember the name.

7 Likes

Thank you, I used JBC to get Bohdi’s Field Trip, Joystick & Space Cake

7 Likes

Headie Gardens, Shoe has some righteous deals.

8 Likes

GLG buy 2 pick out a freebie

10 Likes

I did that with JBC, got a pack of Lemon Lotus for free and 3x entered in a draw for more freebies

6 Likes

Might check out Great Lakes Genetics.

https://greatlakesgenetics.com/seeds-by-genetics/bodhi-seeds.html

10 Likes

I checked them out 1st, JBC had a MUCH bigger selection

5 Likes

I also recommend GLG Great Lakes generics. Great selection great results.

4 Likes

Great freebies…
GLG probably gets more biz than jbc

6 Likes

Does jbc do freebies and schwag gifts.

3 Likes

Yes, there was like 8 packs you could choose from, I picked the Lemon Lotus

3 Likes

Plus each pack you buy, you’re entered in a draw for more free packs

3 Likes

At the moment jbc is better but I still think the best lake has had better times that all bodhi was 59 and still bought 1 won 1 out that last time had 34 options FREEBIE LIST has several more is over, only negative thing is the way payment.

5 Likes

Yea that’s honestly what got me, I could use pay pal withJBC

4 Likes

Really the glg payment method is a shit for me I tried to go to a post office in my city and I couldn’t pay, when I sent an email asking if I could pay for west union I received an email with large font in red and in caps lock replicating what is on the site about payments. lol I felt that he was shouting at me saying I didn’t think it was unnecessary, since jbc was very friendly and said not to send to my parents, for me to try another time.:pray:

6 Likes

Yea they were quick to send me a discreet invoice on pay pal

3 Likes

Really the glg payment method is a shit for me I tried to go to a post office in my city and I couldn’t pay, when I sent an email asking if I could pay for west union I received an email with large font in red and in caps lock replicating what is on the site about payments. lol I felt that he was shouting at me saying I didn’t think it was unnecessary, since jbc was very friendly and said not to send to my parents, for me to try another time.:pray:

2 Likes

JBC I mean 20 characters

3 Likes