Most affordable/safest companies to order seeds in U.S

What sites have the best prices and are safest/trustworthy in the U.S.? Right now am looking for t.g.a. subcool genetics . But would like to hear others that have reasonable prices w quality genetics.

1 Like

I dont know of any us seed vendors carrying tga gear. Rest in Heaven Subcool…maybe seedsherenow. Im not sure. I use JBC and GLG for all my seed needs. They both carry bodhi! And, thats pretty much all I buy anymore.

9 Likes

If its price, this Demonic Genetics guy is the lowest I have seen by far. Dont know if he has what you want though. Looks like mostly autos.

https://www.strainly.io/en/jbakkie

I just ordered some of the THC/CBD kush.

Great reviews and comes highly recommended.

2 Likes

@BogSeeds … not sure what t a g means … revived 14 beans of the type i ordered and got 5 free beans of his new strain …i did a smoke test on a small bud from the bottom of my current lady …she is at about 6 1/2weeks…which means she has a week and a half to go …was totally blown away at how strong it is already …was looking for a knock you back in the couch type…am totally happy at this point …it is a very small growing bushy indaca dom called blue kush

6 Likes

Jbc seeds may have some tga left…

1 Like

JBC does not even list tga on their site. Attitude has tga gear. And, ive ordered from them in the states successfully a few times.

1 Like

Thanks everyone …also found his dank line(post 2007)found some a few winners I’d really like to try .the jazz and cleaner look very nice.

Ive grown out a few subcool lines. You might be disappointed. They usually smell good and taste good. But, yield and potency are usually not up to par with a lot of the hybrids that are offered by other breeders. Im not knocking tga. Just giving you some advice. And, this is coming from a guy who just put my last 3 querkle seeds into germ. Im not a hater.

7 Likes

Can’t go wrong with either. DC Seed Exchange is also excellent. BOG seeds is great. Fleur du Mal is great.

Times have really changed. Selection and availability of US seedbanks has really exploded in past few years.

4 Likes

Yes it has. And, im loving it. Plan on contacting bog soon about his sour strawberry.

3 Likes

Is this a strain from bog or a breeder?

1 Like

BlueKush can finish in as little as 7 weeks but may take 8 depending on phenotype. It’s high in thc at almost 30% and it’s a nice smoke too. Please email me at bogland72@gmail.com for info on our 2020 deals. Bog

6 Likes

Breeder. He’s on here. @Baudelaire

2 Likes

Thanks bud. 20 chars

Missroseiam on IG may still have some TGA packs. That’s jinxproofs wife. She used to sell TGA gear before they fell out, but like I said may still have some packs.

Galactic gardens and heroes of the farm also may still have some packs available. They used to partner with TGA before the falling out.

1 Like

Please email me if in USA at bogland72@gmail.com
Free tracked shipping and we take PayPal, Zelle or MO s or cash at our PO Box.

Bog :heart::heart::v:

4 Likes

I’m going to pop some of @bogs blue kush. I’m Interested in your experience with the BK. @Kiul024 there is a thread here about experiences with seed banks. It’s quite long but lots of great info. Take care and hope you find some gems!!

2 Likes

I’ve held SubCool’s Jack’s Cleaner for many years. Known him since our Overgrow 1.0 days, was happy to see his success grow, and was saddened by his health and business setbacks in recent years. Definitely an OG OG, and deserves our respect and remembrance. Maybe I’ll do a JC#1 cross this spring in his memory. Peace sub -b420

FDM Seeds

11 Likes

Sounds great please keep me posted. I am very interested.

My last 3 querkle seeds went into rapid rooters a hour ago.

2 Likes