Balcony grow - Strawberry Diesel x Molokai Frost, Maroc

Hi everybody! This is my first topic and I’d like to show you some of my older grows. I start with these two strains, there are more to come of course :slight_smile:

The SDxMF i got from a dude at our local forum, the Maroc is from Female Seeds. Sprouted them early april, put to a small pot filled with Plagron LightMix.

So first, the SDxMF. Nice strong sprouts.

There are 2 phenos as you can see, the afgan pheno turned out a male. I killed him :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The little Maroc plant got sunburnt, almost died. Finally it resurrected, I gave him some LST :slight_smile:

Pic taken the end of May

And here 12.JUL

Some LST torture on the SDxMF

15th JUN

and 2nd AUG

1 Like

Maroc 2nd AUG

and 9th SEP

3 Likes

Nice… You harvested it in time of last photo? Doesnt seems ready.

thats my balcony before a few years (mix noname seeds)

1 Like

Lol, you must have pretty tolerant neighbours :wink: nicely outgrown balcony;)

1 Like

Hi Ben, I apologize for my lazyness. I harvested the Maroc 2nd october, ±60 days in flower, milky trichs.

2 Likes

Here is some dry stuff

2 Likes

Been doing balcony grows again recently, last year i harvested a decent amount of buds. This time I’ve got a mother plant on one balcony, clones in the laundry room under a cfl light and hoping to get a perpetual grow going.

Oh and forgot to mention there are two other plants on the other balcony, hopefully they’re girls, which was where the mother plant was when she was young, along with my ever growing crop of herbs, etc, in the name of providing for myself, still haven’t figured out potatoes though. All these grows I’ve mentioned here in Lebanon are Lebanese Landrace seeds, very easy and cheap to get here. I’ve gotten mixed results with them in the past, particularly those I grew on my balcony in dubai, some were really, really good, some were mediocre, but once they flowered they were then gone. (they’re gone anyway because i moved out of there, thank goodness, but that’s not the point) That’s why I’m going with cloning in addition this time around.