OUTDOOR2K15 [Black Domina & White Berry & Black Widow]

Hi 2 ALL GROWERS & Let me introduce to my
GARDEN GROWING 2K15 feat. [Black Domina & White Berry & Black Widow]

[Black Domina SENSI SEEDS, White Berry PARADISE SEEDS & Black Widow MR. NICE]

So…
I got these ladies from one Local FreakyBoy (my OLdFRieND…) at the end of May, it is quite late… I waited one week to get accustomed to the new outdoor conditions and replaced them into the larger pots…

Note: Definitely is not a good idea when you bring clones from Growbox, immediately expose it to direct sunlight

Used: Soil, Fertilizers and Additions by PLAGRON 100% BIO Series (this year i am not using this one, but other & cheaper, and think results are the same, maybe better :wink:

And after few days:

Next time i will be continued… :clapper: :camera: :nerd:

2 Likes

Hi am back,
to post some pics of my plants durring the growth period.
So as i said before, plants were fertilized every second watering and strictly according to instruction (PLAGRON Bio Grow). Plants looks healthy and also are healthy :thermometer_face:

NOTE: Last photo was taken something about 20th of August and surely it would be better if they already were at the flowering period… (meant for inland temperate zone) :earth_africa:

See ya Next time with FLOWERING PERIOD… :clapper: :camera: :nerd:

1 Like

Hi Ladies & Gentlemans,
lets check it out how plants looked during the FLOWERING PERiOD

Black Widow

At first, you have to start using some fertilizer with higher content of Phosphorus - P

In my case: instead of 4ml Bio Grow per Liter (during GROW per.)
I Mixed: 3ml Bio Grow + 1ml Bio Bloom per Liter … etc. -/+

And something about 1-2 weeks i completely switched to the PLAGRON Bio Bloom.
Also is good to change the soil, by new, fresh… For better absorbing the nutritions…
Just Look.

White Berry

We are nearing the end… :checkered_flag: :horse_racing: :checkered_flag:

1 Like

Hi & Lets go… :footprints:
These pictures were taken about 10 days before harvest.

And how u can see, these beauties would need to mature up to 14 extra sunny days…
But bad luck, it was cold, mostly with rain, and the sun almost never climbed …
Ideal weather just right for the fungus. But i had a backup at the form of some Afghans and one Vortex hidden in the forest :eye::evergreen_tree::eye:

So I can say that year 2015 was (what was growing concerned) Succesful :ok_hand:

THANK U FOR YOUR ATTENTION (if it someone read here).
See you soon and with MORE details at :camera: OUTDOORGROW2K16 :camera:

1 Like

HERE iS: :camera: OUTDOORGROW2K16 :camera: