GreenBhoys Country Garden

Okay, here’s some of what I’m growing this summer.
I’ll try and update but I get busy. All outdoor 3-5 gal pots, Westland compost with perlite. Feeding them Megacrop one part, a freebie from @GreenleafNutrients.
Oh, and the British sun, lol.
My main objective is to keep them alive.

EDIT: I published without pictures so started again.

GG4 RIL (@Tonygreen)

Girl Scout Cookies (Cali Connection)

Coyote Candy (@Upstate)

Purple Poison Cookies (@SamwellBB)

Wedding Cake

AK47 (Serious Seeds)

San Fernando Valley OG Kush (707 Seeds)

Black Triangle (Bodhi Seeds)

Megahlaya (@Shiv4595)

Super Silver Haze (Mr Nice)

I’ve been travelling a bit so they are all a little underfed, plus it’s been roasting so I’m grateful they’re still here.
I have some others dotted about the place which I’ll show sometime.

Happy Trails

18 Likes

They are still looking good. Considering you were gone awesome

:green_heart: :seedling:.

1 Like

Really nice lineup and they’re all looking great :fire:

1 Like

Thanks, @SamwellBB @G-paS
I ran them inside from March till the weather got stable here. I give them Megacrop and a pinch of citric acid as feed.
I ve done some LST where I tie the top down until the side branches grow up to the same level. I then kind of Scrog with these metal grow throughs tying the main stem along the top hoop making it grow horizontally.

6 Likes

So there are other plants around my garden. Some I screwed up, some got too big for their pots so I planted them:‘sink or swim’.
Almost every one did better with a dose of litfa. :joy:

Purple Poison Cookies.@SamwellBB

Bhadra

Bhadra

Megahlaya

Girl Scout Cookies

I have a couple of @Upstate Coyote Candy, his families own house weed, he knows what it is but one started flowering at the beginning of July!

6 Likes

Very nice to see you grow landraces and one of my old strains. Some Start flower very early, others are later, depending on the line. Glad you got an early one. What was the label on the pack? Look for stem resin on the real potent plants. Nice purple stalk😁
I think I know what it is. I crossed my uncles Afghan with an “autoflower” that isn’t an autoflower, but just a very very fast photo strain from the west coast.

2 Likes

@Upstate

Oh, I’m always up for a landrace, they ARE different babies to grow.
What would you suggest?
I’ve done African, Himalayan and Indian in the UK so far.
Maybe, try some Central American next I think. It’s quite inspiring hanging out on the CALH thread.

Anyhow, I’m looking forward to seeing how these suckers smoke. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Will you force flower the Indians strains ? I think you’ll have to in order to finish them…
Hard to make good suggestions for you so far North. Have you tried Kashmir yet? Chitral?

1 Like

I’m not intending having to light dep. I’m doing it with some of the mobile plants. You know the shifting pots inside at twilight gig more than anybody😃
Shiv said they should be twelve weekers which we can handle in UK (with luck) although he was probably talking about India. What’s an Indian week in dog years?
I fancy a Central American next, I’m going to pop some Purple Malawi I have next summer for sure.

2 Likes

Here’s another couple I’m growing.

From @Heritagefarms

Soma Lavander

Pineapple Platinum

Baked Alien Cookies @SamwellBB

I’m also light depping some Wedding Cake, Super Silver Haze and GG#4 RIL

Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake (light deprived)

Thanks for looking.

6 Likes

So my light dep has been coming along, here’s some bud shots. I’ve had a couple of bits of bud rot on the Wedding Cake and the GG4 RIL,
the Super Silver Haze is holding out well but it is a little foreboding for the rest of the crop.

Wedding Cake

Super Silver Haze

Wedding Cake

GG#4 RIL

5 Likes

6 Likes

nice work bro ! :fire:

1 Like

Thanks man, I have a few of yours popped in my tent for when the outdoor season is done. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Nice good strains

1 Like

Holy crap, that Bhadra is really gorgeous. Super thin leaves, very bright looking. Sharp as a motherfucker.:v:

1 Like