My grow in Czech Republic (Jack47, durban p. ,cheese ....)

Hi, I want to show you my outdoor grow in czechia

I have 5 years of experience with growing, so I want to represent here myself anf my plants.
Last year a have fast version of the killer kush (sweet seeds) and It was very nice plant, with one of the best quality buds I have ever seen in out door in our country. Picture is here

This year I decided to grow some sativas, so I have durban and jack 47, both about 2.5 meter high. During the grow I aplicated FIM and topping methods, I want to post more photo than 1, but like a new user I cannot.

I use only biobizz/bloom , Hesi boost, lignohumat

10 Likes

Jack 47 (SS) 2 weeks to harvest…

14 Likes

Definitely nicest outdoor buds I’ve seen this season in Czech republic! Was that forced-flowering?

Your user status will automatically raise when you visit and read also other’s topics.

1 Like

very good, nothing against you but Ive seen better. on pictures. but on pics you cant say how it works :smiley: what means best bud in cz ? :smiley:

1 Like

It is all about selection of right strain. @DarsiliusCZ is very lucky I think and will be able to finish them in this cold autumn. :leaves:

Current season so far north is probably the worst in recent years in my eyes… Very short summer.

2 Likes

sorry, I mean from my flowers of course, I compare only with friends and my surroundings …
It looks bad, how I wrote it :slight_smile:
(my language is inaccurate)

today foto:jack 47

6 Likes

I find 5 place of mold and forecast for this week is amazing (5 sunny days) so …5days and harvest !

5 Likes

here is my durban poison ( DP) one week to harvest

6 Likes

and buds…

6 Likes

good work!! that durban poison looks bomb!!!

1 Like

thx :blush: ! It smells 20 meters around… amazing plant

2 Likes