3 Likes

5 Likes

Great grow! Plants look so happy!!

1 Like

This rain is not treating my outdoors well :sweat_drops:

1 Like

It hasn’t treated me well either!
Sorry I didn’t get any pictures, but…
A week ago I had to harvest one plant early due to bud rot starting. In the end I lost all of it…it was already to far gone.
I am not dicking around with mouldy shit so I hucked it in the black berry bushes. :crazy_face:
The bud rot/botrytis begins inside the bud an fucked it right over.

Had a bit of stormy weather last night, an that messed with the other 2 of my 3 plants left, so I harvested another 2 today.
Started having alot more bug problems too.
Maybe I panicked an harvested to quick…but I wasn’t gonna chance them going to shit with bud rot.
I will still be able to make some half ass decent edible oil (rso) out of them.
I have one plant left. It was slow to begin flowering so I do not have high hopes for it finishing at all.

In my area, this was expected to happen. I mainly put these 4 plants outdoors for shits an giggles.

Next year… I will only use fast finishers or autos. Autos I have no experience with so that will be a new adventure but I would like to give them a try.
Maybe build a green house too :thinking:

3 Likes

I feel ya! I did autos for my first time this year… the finished product isn’t really on par with my photos but definitely decent and I cropped them out a month ago! I did 12 this year and upping the to 30 for next spring. They will be my go to outdoors now

1 Like

A few of my out doors, this was like 4 days ago… the last time I saw the sun :joy:

6 Likes

@Jinglepot I have been admiring your grow! And your garden/yard!

!

Last plant left outside.
20210929_150223|375x500

!

Some of the stalks.

5 Likes

Hey thanks pal! Big stalks on those girls you have there! Buds galore too :+1:

1 Like

Well…last day for this plant. Not even close to finished…the weather just gets worse. And the bugs seemed to love this plant. Its the way she goes.

1 Like

Honestly my first time rinsing my plants off. The amount of bugs and shit that came out was…amazing.

2 Likes

Anyone know what these beatle type bugs are? There was alot of those bastards.

1 Like

A type of weevil, but I have no idea whether it is interested in your plants.

1 Like

Thank you. Thats what it looks to be.
I also seen little things alot similar, maybe the same bug…but they can fly…

1 Like