If I had a dime for every seed I lost or broke lol
Nice and clean set up
I like the rice husks

Sorry for your loss ( taps being played ):disappointed: seed that is

3 Likes

Update 5
Strangely, only 2 of the 11 BMRs have decided to come above groundā€¦

The other 5 seedlings are the 5 OHā€™s I plantedā€¦

Ive never had seedlings take this long to pop up above ground, hopefully this week they show themselvesā€¦ Im honestly starting to get a bit worriedā€¦

• BD
3 Likes

Give them time some can take 14 days

My biggest problem is the ability to wait I would fight the urge to crack more seeds by now and then Iā€™d have way more then I need lol :joy:

3 Likes

Minor Update 5.1
Still nothing on the BMRs; im going to give em another week and if they dont pop above ground im gonna call them a bust :confused: :upside_down_face: . At least I have those OHā€™s from OG to fall back on and am not totally hosed.

• BD
6 Likes

Minor Update 5.2

Decided the hell with it and popped the remaining 7 of the OHā€™s. Gotta fill the tent and I know these ladies are poppin!

• BD
5 Likes

The BMR x The One are nearly 6ā€™ tallā€¦ filling out giant main colasā€¦

4 Likes

Soā€¦ Do you have an update? Iā€™m curious as to what happened with the bmrs and the huckleberry.

2 Likes

Inquiring minds need to know what happened

1 Like

Just sent a breeders choice order to BOGā€¦ Iā€™ll be following this one fo sho

Update: holy shit, 19hrs ago I ordered seeds from BOG and theyā€™ll be delivered Monday. I love America!!

2 Likes

I have Sour Bubble and Sour Blu Tooth that Iā€™ve been wanting to pop for months! I gotta get on that. Thanks for reminding me! :wink:

What do you mean ABOVE GROUND? Your already prepopping in the PT! When you go to the solo cups you leave the shell ABOVE GROUND, your defeating the purpose of popping them and if they pop in the PT they will all grow and your saving the seedling the energy of popping, getting thru the soil, etcā€¦ Good luck canā€™t wait to see what you get. Have you read the back of those ā€œbitsā€ your putting into your cups? Do not get on skin, do not breath, contact poison control if ingested??? Itā€™s sort of decieving advertising BECAUSE itā€™s says organic and to use on veggies but thatā€™s gonna be absorbed into flowers that your gonna smoke/eat dude!! I wouldnā€™t use that and over watering is the first cause of gnats! Bottom water(obviously you canā€™t with sprouts but it shouldnā€™t be that we anyway and donā€™t cover them with that hay!

1 Like

I have an updateā€¦ itā€™s not 100% B.M.R., but the B.M.R. x The One is phenomenal. The terpene production is outstanding. It is an incredible sweet smell and taste with bubblegum overtones and muted pine. The Thai in The One gives it a cerebral effect. One plant went 70+ days the other was done in 60. Very large compact nugs (For a Sativa) from a very Sativa structured plant and flower.

3 Likes

Hey guys sorry about the lack of updates. I had to pack up shop and evacuate due to the fires. All of the seedlings and my mothers were lost. But through the ash, I will rebuild. When I get a grow up and running again, ill start another grow log; Iā€™m just not sure when thatā€™ll be.

• BD
8 Likes

Hopefully all is well and glade you made it out in one piece

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I too am glad you are safe. Plants can be replaced.

6 Likes