**Beans and BBQ** πŸŽ‡

They will get moved up into rotation :+1:

1 Like

i always wanted to run cindy 99 cus its such a beautiful plant. but heard its more up effects when i like to be low. the mendo might help that trait out

2 Likes

Yes, it’s basically a sativa stuck inan indica body.

4 Likes

Something like " I’m a lesbian stuck in a male body cause I love woman " … :grinning:

2 Likes

My Cindy99/PBB had quite a bit of stretch to her.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you @anon93244739 , your envelope arrived.

No rips or tears, also does not appear to have gone through rollers at all…

1 Like

What do you think a C99 x PPP might end up producing?

@MoBilly it will produce a 99 p3crusher

1 Like

Ah, so it’s been done. I’m going to read up on that.
I’m getting some of the PPP dust from @DougDawson and after I harvest the grow I have lined up (C99 is on the grow list), I’ll decide which strain to do my first ever intentional seed run. Lol

I’m putting that shit on everything left in my tent. I’m finishing two plants dusted with it. My thoughts are, what do I have to lose

2 Likes

I bought a makeup powder brush from the dollar store. Gonna powder dem flowers all fancy like.

3 Likes

Completely stoked thanks again @anon93244739

8 Likes

Arrived in excellent condition!

@anon93244739 thank you

6 Likes

Received internationally . Envelope was split down two sides but the contents were intact. Many thanks @anon93244739

1 Like

My independence day loot arrived intact as well.

Envelope was torn in the middle like somebody wanted a peek!

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you @anon93244739 I was out of town for a few days, and I was very happy to come home and find a package from you. Plus I :heart: sticker! FYI - my envelope was in perfect shape.

1 Like

That’s a sign! The beans inside are meant for you to plant right now!

4 Likes

Hey @anon93244739, got some mail from you today, many thanks bud. Really cool.

9 Likes

@anon93244739 , received my package here in Australia today, once again many thanks

Cheers Johnny

12 Likes