Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Congrats @MissinBissin, my boy picked your number. still on Mitton?

2 Likes

Good morning Buddy

1 Like

Gā€™morningā€¦except that I overslept after packing pucks 'till the middle of the night! Missed your draw by 30 seconds! :rofl: Thanks for all you do around here!

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to the land of the awake @Tlander my friend!!!
Hope the sun is shining and nice and warm on the Island!!!
Itā€™s cold, snow sleet and freezing rain here today!!!

On my way to shovel for the second time.

3 Likes

No shoveling here today @THCeed, more like an ice rink out there. Would need a ripper to tear everything up for a shovel or plow.

1 Like

8 am, 75 degrees, hazy sky, pounding surf and bird calls over here! Wish I could bundle up a bunch of warm air in some pucks to send you guys to grow! :joy:

6 Likes

How much $ do I need to get a retirement visa/citizenship in Thailand? Or is marriage just easier. With cannabis & kratom leaf now legal thereā€¦ itā€™s just a ā€œDuh!ā€ move.

1 Like

Haa, haa, haa! Well, Iā€™ve got an ā€œoddā€ retirement visa (of course!) unlike the ā€˜normalā€™ ones, so Iā€™m exempt from all the fairly new insurance rules, but I still have to put $22k in a bank account and leave it there for 3 months, then I can pull half of that out as long as I put it back by next year. Citizenship is a much longer process that includes being able to recite the words to the Natā€™l anthem (in Thai), among other things! Marriage is ā€˜simplerā€™ (in one sense!).

We did plant about 1,000 krathom trees when it became decrimā€™ed, thinking my foreman could make some extra bucks on the sideā€¦of course, like weed, so did everyone else! :sob:

Iā€™d give it a few months until after the election and they legislate all the new ā€˜lawsā€™. But in the meantimeā€¦if you decide to visit, pack up your things well - You might not get back ā€˜homeā€™ for a while!

4 Likes

Hey what the heckā€¦ Thanks THCeed
And Yes, I remain at the transition from Good to Evil.

3 Likes

If I pop over there Iā€™ll buy direct from your foreman, keep those trees growing!

4 Likes

We are getting the freezing rain now, not like the Rockin Rain I had earlier. Lol

1 Like

Better idea, Iā€™ll jump in one of my seed packs and head there.

3 Likes

Yobro, I got just the spot in the full Sun for ya over here! You might have to elbow your way into place, as thereā€™s this wildman Canadian thatā€™s been filling the place up with seedlings lately! (Well, for quite a while really!) :rofl:

4 Likes

I have 1 good elbow. lol

2 Likes

Can the member from Tool, Texas please PM me.

1 Like

After much reading, you were right @Tracker it was from droidjorden

4 Likes

Pm sent @THCeed

1 Like

Congrats @Jameslax :alien::herb:

3 Likes

Thank you so very much @THCeed , canā€™t wait to get them started. Iā€™m very excited and thanks everyone for the congrats

4 Likes