i have no clue whats going on…

good luck and have fun

1 Like

#41 @Jameslax

Pick the next # and tag a member.

1 Like

Glad to see you up in here!

It’s @Thceed’s seed giveaway…

All you have to do is type the next sequential # and Tag @ any user you choose.

As you know Seed Jesus Thceed has all kinds of bean to overgrow the :world_map:

If you win… I believe you get to pick from a list of beans available.

That Wreckage Master Bastard Kush is looking like a good choice! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Oh hell, guess I’ll play.

Since y’all twisted my arm and all :yum:

#42 @Smoklahoma

#43 @Animosity

@Foreigner and @CanuckistanPete
Congratulations fellas. You know the drill.

20 Likes

#44 @MLTVKYL

done and done

1 Like

@THCeed straight kills it every week
A man who takes the “overgrow the world” motto literally & not metaphorically :metal:

Thanks for what you do homie!

11 Likes

Sweet deal! Thanks man!

1 Like

Thanks @THCeed and thanks @Foreigner

3 Likes

For today’s contest, I am going to put up a picture and I need to know 3 things:
#1 How many beans germinated?
How many were put down? (out of how many) 87/100 example
OR
#2 What the percentage rate was? Decimals excepted.
There will be a prize for each answer.
Closest to the answer will win.
Good luck to all.
@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ghgrower @mike28086 @LoveDaAutos @tamimes

13 Likes

859add8dc44cf036d47d3ab56f96e412a6fd600b_2_375x500.jpeg
Here ya go.

16 Likes

I’m thinking 16 but let me get my glasses.

3 Likes

184 seeds with 91% germination.

I’ll sit this one out :laughing:

1 Like

1256 beans.
583 popped.
You do the math.

2 Likes

Lol I like it.

1 Like

250 beans
223 sprouted