Beans for everyone (Part 1)

That’s where my cheese pollen came from!

1 Like

She’s actually a famous stripper, dontchya know. Really.

3 Likes

Not gonna ask how you know this…
:crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes

I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit… what do you call that a triple pounder with extra cheese?

1 Like

Holy hell!!!.

1 Like

Hey all you guys!
I was just wondering if I poured some of my moonshine in my eyes, would I be able to unsee that? Of course the rest of the jar will go toward the cleaning of my brain (internally, not through the ear) but I’m afraid that won’t last long enough for me to forget. forget. forget. forget dang it!!!
@Piter
Booooooo!!! Hiss!!!
:face_vomiting:

7 Likes

No I saw her on some TV show. Some men like a large woman. And she does like a balloon strip, covers herself in balloons and pops them one by one.
Now here’s the question…
Did she eat the cheese one piece at a time? :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
So, guys log on to her web site with special requests, and she fulfills their expectations, and is paid, fairly well. Her husband is in on it, and helps her in her video productions, and no doubt, spends the dough with a grin.
If there’s any left over after dinner that is.10582761

3 Likes

Hello. What did I do wrong? I’ve been editing for a while with out any problems.
I am sorry if I made a mistake.

1 Like

FUGOO! GIVE ME FUGOO ! When did this site start wanting proper sentence structure? I tried to post just the bold print and it wouldn’t let me said "is this a complete sentence? Sentence body seems unclear
Wtf really sentence structure 10 characters min

3 Likes

"…And I thought to myself, ‘a little fermented curd will do the trick’, so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles! "

Come again?

I want to buy some cheese :grin:"

That is absolutely one of my favorite Monty Python skits :joy:
So many good lines in that one.

7 Likes

No. Sorry. It’s all good. Found out what it was and it wasn’t you. Just the timing was bad.

2 Likes

Cheese please! The stinkier the better :cheese:

1 Like

Lol. That’s gross :joy:

3 Likes

Closes at 4:20

1 Like

@donuchee is our winner.
And since you said “Cheese” you get to pick another member from the wiki sign up that also said Cheese to win a pack as well. Congrats.

19 Likes

Congrats @donuchee !! Another awesome giveaway @THCeed Thanks brother!!

4 Likes

Yes indeed. I second that! Thanks bud. :+1:
Congratulations @donuchee :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations @donuchee, nice win woot woot :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Wow I won!!! Thanks @THCeed !!!. I’ll pick my don brother @DonGnosis

9 Likes

@donuchee Man you didn’t have to do that, but it’s greatly appreciated!! Congrats on the win my brotha!

4 Likes