Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I am in Canada. Lots of places will give you a prescription.

3 Likes

Misrer @THCeed , I see you on my tester list. Iā€™ve began the Lemon Skywaker soak, was there another you had in mind? Perhaps the Master Bastard? Please let me know, as it is, officially, crunch time. Especially if I wanna LST a bit.

2 Likes

Hold off on the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush. I am going to have a little friendly grow off with that. Soaking might start around June 10th for that. Right after the London Pound Cake challenge.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s whatā€™s available.

6 Likes

Yeah, I can grow 4. Iā€™m super jealous of your amazing plant count. Medical makes no difference in plant count in VA, youā€™re just allowed a higher possession limit of finished product depending on your doctorā€™s recommendation for a 3 month supply. Itā€™s so hard to only do 4 at a time with so many strains to run. Might be time to make a run for the Northern borderā€¦EhšŸ˜

10 Likes

Ahhh, ok. But if I start outside in June, I may have finishing issuesā€¦

3 Likes

Are you gas lighting them to keep them out of flower if youā€™re going outside before mid June? They would be flowering here and then reveg if I put them out before the third week of June. Interested to hear what you do. Thanks

3 Likes

@FirstCavApache64
Well, youā€™ve seen my routine before. I generally soak my beans by April 15th, have them sprouted anddddā€¦ so I go from paper towels to solo cups to 1qt containers to 30 gal fabric pots.
This year Iā€™m playing with fabric grow bags that fit in solo cups and roots go through. An OGr here sent me a bunch. I didnā€™t realize they were 2 sizes, so I have some sprouts coming out like a size D battery fabric grow bagšŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™m usually well entrenched outside by mid June. Plus, this year, besides the 30 gal fabric pots, Iā€™m planting directly in ground. For some.

Come on @THCeed, throw me a bone, I said Iā€™d test something, I guess the Lemon Skywalker could qualify. And Iā€™ll hold off on the Master Bastard for now.

4 Likes

You will love the L/SGTK

4 Likes

Did I send anything else besides those 2?

3 Likes

Lennon as in John.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got to thank you for giving the name of the Skywalker as Lemon Skywalker. I thought it was Lennon like John Lennon, not Lemon. My wife found that very amusing. I really need new glasses.

Edit: Guess I was right after all. Maybe you need new glasses :grin:
Thanks for clarifying that THCeed and for the cool seeds.

4 Likes

Omg if course you did. I believe. Iā€™m not in a position to list them, but Iā€™ll DM you manana

3 Likes

Ya, Iā€™m the King of typos. Facts @FirstCavApache64 will testify to my low IQ combined with mental deficiencies that place me in a small bubble of constant confusion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

PS you havenā€™t seen @THCeed handwriting thoā€¦ in my defenseā€¦ lmao

4 Likes

I have and itā€™s better than mine so no comment.

3 Likes

Is that 57 outdoors?

1 Like

It sure is

1 Like

This is hard to believe.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a serious gram count . Should be one hell of a show.