Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I do remember him saying THCeed. Can’t remember his tho. In my defense, there was a boat load of primo buds, joints and hash going around. I might a been a little ripped.

5 Likes

@THCeed
Hey brother can I get on the list as well. Love what I’ve read and seen. You got some fire in them there beans. Thank you sir

5 Likes

@THCeed I know it may be late but I’m looking to run some feminized seeds if you happen to have a pack to let go of. Much love and appreciation from NY.

5 Likes

@THCeed we received the cbd salve you sent and it survived the heat. Thank you again brother!

5 Likes

@THCeed wondering if you have a recipe for your cbd salve, always looking to improve my topical game, and improve on my existing best practices and recipe.

6 Likes

I have a couple of your Lennon’s going right now

2 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen… :wink:

3 Likes

Soon haha.

2 Likes

19 Likes

The Lennon / Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush seeds were from @THCeed . He gifted me enough to share with other people here in OK.

The Comfortably Dumb flower and Loud Love seeds were from MerryJack whom you met at @Oldjoints place.

7 Likes

These Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush are just over 6 feet tall and still growing.
Thank you @THCeed for the chance to grow these outdoor monsters!

20 Likes

Those look great. When were they germinated?

3 Likes

I think I threw them in the pots around Memorial day, maybe a week later I can’t remember.
edit: forgot to say Thank you! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@BigMike55 the Comfortably Dumb and Loud Love genetics are from JinxProof Dank Bank, and MerryJack grew the flower and F2’d the beans.

6 Likes

Ok. I remember now that you say Jinxproof. Thanks bruddah.

I actually contacted MJ yesterday.

4 Likes

Those look beastly!!

3 Likes

Remember, it’s not the bean. It’s the grower. Well down my friend.

6 Likes

Sundays picture. July 24

40 Likes

Nice thread. Beautiful plants. I’ll stick around if hillbillies are welcome. :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome. Happy to grow you.

2 Likes