Beans for everyone (Part 1)

That is correct.

Yes, somewhere in that range.

My outdoor are finally in.

Let the show begin.

30 Likes

Can’t wait to see how it looks at the end of the season!

5 Likes

That’s an awesome plot man. If you’ve got your stuff in up there I’m definitely slacking lol.

2 Likes

looking good @THCeed, what kinda :fire: did you plant out there?

3 Likes

Nice @THCeed, lovely garden my friend.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

First 1 to break free from the cage.

14 Likes

The small plants inside the wooden containers are survivors from last year if anybody wants them they can come and get them

4 Likes

Cheese
Pina, from a member.
OG Kush
Purple Freak, new mix with @DougDawson 's Purple Paonia Paralyzer x Freakshow.
Pina x Cheese
LSGTK
BC Big Bud x Kryptonite
CheeseDawg
London Double Pound Cake
I will have to check on the others

15 Likes

You got a lot of shit going on. Sounds like you are going to be very busy and very stoned. Happy growing! Best of luck! :+1::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

So that’s what it looks like before it turns into the Amazon.

2 Likes

I sure hope so. Some new strains this year. So fingers crossed that I will have some nice plants to show off.

6 Likes

Bring forth the monsters!

4 Likes

Release the Kraken!

5 Likes

Looking great, bud! Can’t wait to see the trees you grow this year :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I sure hope so.

3 Likes

Looks great! How many feet are you planting them apart?

1 Like

Super jealous of you’re little field! I remember a pic you posted awhile back of the truck load of “compost” you got. You’re going to grow some great plants in sure! I finally moved out to the country a couple years ago, and while I’ve just started growing in the last year, I can’t bring myself to grow out doors. It’s legal, but I don’t trust people in general. Maybe it’s different outside with scent dissipation, but a buddy came over mid flower last grow and told me he could smell it from the driveway. My grow was in an interior closet with the door shut, in a room with the door shut, way off of the exterior doors
 Living in it, I couldn’t smell it at all :laughing:
 That’s when I bought my carbon filter. So yeah, I feel like it would smell up the whole neighborhood

4 Likes

1 shovel and a lil bit.
Way too close for my liking, but I didn’t sex them this year, so I will have some room when they show themselves. I also have 3 autos in the bunch. The only clones put out this year were from my Cheese strain. I had to pull a hermie yesterday, one of my BC Big Buds.
Only 2 of them left.

2 Likes