Shame shame. lol. Sing me a few lyrics.
Married Girl, OGā€™s favorite song.
Send me those deets.

2 Likes

Love sponge brings an old Buju Banton song to my head

1 Like

I love Mr.9

2 Likes

Another good one! I love all Buju Banton stuff. I was listening to him in my grade school yearsā€¦ everybody looked at me funny cuz they didnā€™t like it lol.

I believe Untold Stories was the first I heard from him.

1 Like

Iā€™ll save the tone deaf experience of me singing :joy:.
Married girl donā€™t you wanna smoke some marijuana.
Iā€™ve got to check them out more. Definitely like the sound. Thank you for bringing them to my attention

2 Likes

Haa, haa,haa! Just woke up over here and coffee hasnā€™t fully kicked inā€¦so if Iā€™m waaaay off on this guess just ignore me! :joy: Gotta jump on in! With an opening line of ā€œAnother year has goneā€ā€¦seems like a fitting line for this, from ā€œHanging Onā€! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m curious about that half cotton ear swab, what is it for?

1 Like

Thanks for the chuckle. My bad. Looks like I totally missed this. Well done my friend. Chuckle is now on me. I now understand. That is very fitting and so perfect.

2 Likes

Packing the beans into the sign board and removing them.

3 Likes

Your beans are sitting in the mailbox.
Had an envelope here with your address and a stamp already on it just waiting to decide what beans to put in it

6 Likes

THCeed giving out seeds

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MadAnxiousHousefly-size_restricted.gif

17 Likes

I am a Rastaman by The Slackers featuring Chris Murray

5 Likes

Just trimmed this beauty up yesterday (lennon/skywalker ghost triangle kush) Yield was great. Very very sweet smelling very strong. Tested it a little and seems like itā€™s going to be a good daytime smoke.
20221206_110803

@THCeed

28 Likes

Congrats on those Bulging Beauties @Kasper0909

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about.
Well done, that looks great.

8 Likes

What should I try next of yours? Been wanting to try those bc big buds you sent me.

2 Likes

My B.C. Big Buds grew to 15 ft+ outside. Are you growing them in a cathedral? lol
You might have to reinforce the roof of your tent. :rofl:
Did you get any CheeseDawg beans?

8 Likes

I think I still have some. I grew one earlier in the year but life happened and I took it down. But it was a beautiful plant

1 Like