Beans for everyone (Part 1)

@Gonzo
I dig the honesty and the honorabilty of your confession. Shows integrity and that goes far in this world :earth_americas:!

Thceed I sent you another pm with the deets. Same message as the one you told me to delete them in 20 days ago… I knew I shoulda left em! Heh

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks @THCeed letter arrived today . Wreckage master and bastard kush have a great evening.

11 Likes

@THCeed , huge thanks as the WM/BK overstuffed package arrived today. I hope to one day reciprocate your generosity!

TFA

7 Likes

Got a letter today, and it was packed with beans! thank you @THCeed !

7 Likes

Thank you @THCeed what a nice surprise in the mail today. Wow 50+ beans was for sure not necessary! Appreciate your generosity and sharing.

9 Likes

Can I get in on some free seeds?

1 Like

Got mine too @THCeed, wow that’s amazing, thank you!

6 Likes

Hey @THCeed beans landed today.
The GC column do you know if those are fem or regs? Thanks for everything brudda :slight_smile:

HG

4 Likes

Now that’s a beastly looking beauty, thick and stout, got some nice genetics going on right there my friend, as always everything you seem to have going on looks amazing!! maybe one day I’ll have the pleasure of growing some of your gear out. Keep it up my friend look forward to seeing some more of your outdoor monsters !! :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I think they are a mixture of both I would have to check my records when I get back

3 Likes

Thanks a million brudda, already popped a couple green cracks so ill post updates.

HG

11 Likes

Thceed strikes again.

11 Likes

Send me your address and I’ll send you some of my seeds

2 Likes

I just got back from being away for a week, so I thought I would do an update on the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush. This is what happened when I put it into a bigger pot. It got bigger. LOL I am beginning to think this might be a winner for sure.

21 Likes

That Wreckage Master Bastard Kush is looking good!

After being away for a week, I think you can toss those clones :skull_and_crossbones:

Crispy

Pretty sure We have all done it … :wink: :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

What a bushy plant. Looks very good, not as the clones… :sweat_smile:

Can’t wait for it to arrive and see how they develop in coco soil.

2 Likes

I should have known you would point that out I was hoping nobody would notice I’m working on a new highly Secret strain that doesn’t require any watering :flushed:

15 Likes

Lol how’s that working out for you?

5 Likes

Lol, gotta get me some a dat

3 Likes