Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Some Froooosty flowers you have there @THCeed, they look yummmmy. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Coming from a Weedologist, I will take it. Thank you

4 Likes

It sure is obvious that this is the Family Day long weekend, because the family on here is sure stepping up to the plate already today. Happy long weekend to all you Canadians

6 Likes

What about us Yanks! :wink:
:peace_symbol: :heart: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I noticed people taking about high tolerances on edibles and I was wondering if anyone that is is on any Statins?I know it effects the Liver and ever since I went in them I noticed I became the Guy that can eat anyone’s edibles and treat it like an appetizer.I know people who Use straight FECO in thier cookies and I can eat two where everyone else gets lit off half a cookie(lucky fuckers)I Ate a 1000mg KIT KAT bar when they used to make them super strong and that was made with full melt that one actually got me pretty roughed up but not what it would do if you have to a normal person.Those other people would end up in a Psych ward for 72 hour evaluation.The old Cheba chews deca doses ate all at once weee great for neck pain

Sorry I didn’t mean to not include you guys I didn’t know you had a long weekend as well but happy weekend for sure

5 Likes

You need a vinyl cutting machine and some vinyl. Software as well.
You could do it on a printer with printable vinyl, but you would still need a cutting machine to cut out the details.

3 Likes

Wow those got there quick!! Glad they made it !!

1 Like

Also meant to tell you those Finnish frost that say hard need to be scored before germinating. They are a hard seed.

3 Likes

Going to be a busy night here. Fires to put out everywhere. My campfire will start soon.

10 Likes

I have not tried it personally, but I have heard clipping the point of the seed just ever so slightly with a pair of fingernail clippers can sometimes work even better on the really tough seeds.

2 Likes

c2c993112b77009c97a49e0b8536472f4203d574_2_588x500.jpeg I have to roll a reefer but I think I’m just about ready to start

20 Likes

Ahh! what a time to be low on likes!

1 Like

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony

21 Likes

PS…that’s fucking great!!!

3 Likes

thanx for the tag brother :wink:

3 Likes

So…I was informed of some beans….

5 Likes

One can make Burritos with beans!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :neutral_face:

2 Likes

And then there’s human beans

4 Likes

i put 2 kinds of beans in venison chilli last night :wink: