Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Number 88 plz

Input random Oprah .gif here!
Way to make Monday blues the Monday Funday
GHG! Preseason vs laughs let’s goooo!
Good luck everyone! grow dem beans :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome to the last grow forum you will ever need or want to be a part of.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Sadharbour69

5 Likes

one guess only

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Sadharbour, great place to gain both knowledge and beans.
May I suggest you giving this a read over if you haven’t yet.
When you are able to edit posts… Grow dem beans growchacho :seedling:

4 Likes

Great suggestion.

3 Likes

You forgot to send me that addy bro! :crazy_face: @THCeed
The man is so busy giving away beans I’m having trouble sending him a few! :slightly_smiling_face: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

7 Likes

12 please for my pick. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

It’s been a while. I’ll go with 14 :+1::+1::v:

I’m going to go with 8

@THCeed thank you for allowing me join such a lovely family!

1 Like

@MoBilly only one I’ve ever felt the need to download! And by the way it seems so far I’m sure your prediction of it being the last I’ll need is sure to be true

1 Like

@LzBoy will definitely be giving that a read over in the morning when my brains a bit more active, thank you for the suggestion! But I’m a bit high and don’t quite understand the last part of your reply is that a sign off or just something I’m not getting? :joy::seedling:

3 Likes

DIBS ON TOP OF DIBS!!! Well done, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome home, @Sadharbour69 . This’ll mostly all make sense to you shortly if you stick around… mostly. Hahaha. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of great folks, great advice, and best of all, plenty of killer genetics. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. That ain’t frowned on in the slightest. Damn glad to meet ya!
Hope we cross paths again, and stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

This place is like a growing college where all the professors feel success when they see you succeed. They are not into wielding knowledge as a cudgel in order to feel superior. There are forums where that’s how it seems. When you run into some new problem, the answer is normally a couple of posts away. If your friend can’t help they will normally be able to find somebody that has dealt with it before.
Enjoy and hope to see you around.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

8 Likes

Ok. Sorry about being late. Kids are first.
@freed111 and @Conitl are the winners.
Welcome aboard @Conitl. This might be one of your first wins.
Send me your deets guys.

14 Likes

Soo. Not 77. ? Lol

3 Likes

Congrats @freed111 and @Conitl!

4 Likes