Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Do you mind telling me what your wife is using it for, if not on here, you can PM me. Just this feedback is thanks enough, knowing that it is helping somebody is all the payback I need. Plus I remember somebody buying seeds and sending them to me with a card people don’t do that, thank you.

4 Likes

Shes had back issues forever, but also fibromyalgia and some arthritis. She was pretty happy with how well it worked. I just gave my daughter the small one yesterday afternoon, but they’re coming for dinner today so we’ll see if anythings happened yet…though that’s still really early.

Anyway, you’re awesome!

8 Likes

Here you go.

9 Likes

That’s great news that she got some relief. Hope your daughter does too.

3 Likes

Caught these today at my buddies, hope they give me some relief, or I might have to pull the plug on my grow.

Plants sure aren’t liking their treatment.

8 Likes

Those ladybugs brother ? Hard to tell in the pic. Have you tried the one and done @JohnnyPotseed has listed here ?

4 Likes

I had aphids last grow before I shut it down. I didn’t know about this mix , I used neem oil and because I grow hydro would take my buckets into the tub and blast the roots and whole plants after each neem treatment, I killed a lot and kept them at bay so I could finish at that time was my last grow for a bit. I plan on making Jonny’s mix for any future issues. I’ve heard nothing but good reviews on it so far. I hate bugs and had to deal with them a few times. I take a lot more precautions now. I’ve got to much of my time and money wrapped up in my grows anymore , to have to deal with bugs taking them out. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Yes, ladybugs.
I will be making some of that when I get back home today.
Thanks for the information.

6 Likes

It works very well! Can spray right on buds up to day before harvest. Just wash buds.

3 Likes

Sorry about the bugs…all I have to say to you is…

6 Likes

Enhance

Screenshot_20231210-161230-426

1 Like

3 Likes

We must go deeper!

You likey?

2 Likes

On the home front.

I have a bit of a problem. These must be Sativa heavy, long and lean.

16 Likes

:joy::rofl:. I’d say so. Been there done that. Only I was running hid. Of course if these damn clones don’t finish rooting soon I may have the same issue with widow and train wreck

2 Likes

Houston we have a problem ! Tie them over sideways and hope for the best I’d say.

4 Likes

You can bend them with plastic plant benders.

4 Likes

I’ve been using them. But mostly in veg when the stalks are nice and bendable, or if I’ve gone a wee bit to far on the supercrop.

You’d probably snap em at this point.
I’d tie em down somehow.

12 Likes

5 Likes