Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Here you go.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s great news that she got some relief. Hope your daughter does too.

3 Likes

Caught these today at my buddies, hope they give me some relief, or I might have to pull the plug on my grow.

Plants sure arenā€™t liking their treatment.

8 Likes

Those ladybugs brother ? Hard to tell in the pic. Have you tried the one and done @JohnnyPotseed has listed here ?

4 Likes

I had aphids last grow before I shut it down. I didnā€™t know about this mix , I used neem oil and because I grow hydro would take my buckets into the tub and blast the roots and whole plants after each neem treatment, I killed a lot and kept them at bay so I could finish at that time was my last grow for a bit. I plan on making Jonnyā€™s mix for any future issues. Iā€™ve heard nothing but good reviews on it so far. I hate bugs and had to deal with them a few times. I take a lot more precautions now. Iā€™ve got to much of my time and money wrapped up in my grows anymore , to have to deal with bugs taking them out. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Yes, ladybugs.
I will be making some of that when I get back home today.
Thanks for the information.

6 Likes

It works very well! Can spray right on buds up to day before harvest. Just wash buds.

3 Likes

Sorry about the bugsā€¦all I have to say to you isā€¦

6 Likes

Enhance

Screenshot_20231210-161230-426

1 Like

3 Likes

We must go deeper!

You likey?

2 Likes

On the home front.

I have a bit of a problem. These must be Sativa heavy, long and lean.

16 Likes

:joy::rofl:. Iā€™d say so. Been there done that. Only I was running hid. Of course if these damn clones donā€™t finish rooting soon I may have the same issue with widow and train wreck

2 Likes

Houston we have a problem ! Tie them over sideways and hope for the best Iā€™d say.

4 Likes

You can bend them with plastic plant benders.

https://www.amazon.com/Degree-Plant-Bender-Stress-Training/dp/B08J9P1T9K

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been using them. But mostly in veg when the stalks are nice and bendable, or if Iā€™ve gone a wee bit to far on the supercrop.

Youā€™d probably snap em at this point.
Iā€™d tie em down somehow.

12 Likes

5 Likes

Hey OG,
Big round of applause and thanks to our great member @CanuckistanPete
I just got these 17 stamps in the mail.

Thanks Brother

17 Likes

They seem like they are spindly enough.

2 Likes