Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Good morning to all you fellow Growers. Stay hydrated in Ontario today, it’s going to be a cooker. Plants should grow 2" today.
Noone is ever too old to learn new things.
For instance, I just learned this morning that I made it through the night.
Have a great day.

15 Likes

Good Morning @THCeed :coffee: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good morning @THCeed, it’s gonna be a nice day here today too. If it gets too hot I’ll take a dip in the pool.

4 Likes

Lol another 115° day today so not lots of growth just a lot of hot!:rofl::sob: Happy hump day everyone.

3 Likes

In Pheonix, people are getting burns from falling on the ground.

2 Likes

3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome here is a wiki for fem auto cookies all is welcome to play don’t matter if your going to grow em trade em or just look at em come on over and check me out

4 Likes

Ya I read that but haven’t figured it out. I lived in Phoenix and yes it’s hot and yes pavement can burn but it takes minutes not seconds. If people are falling how long are they staying on the ground? Their burn unti is filled with 1/3 of people from fall burns. I don’t get it now if they pass out or like the old lady in the wheel chair who couldn’t get up, but burned bad enough for burn ward seems a bit like virtusignaling. I believe people are getting burned but to fill a burn unit. Idk but I’m not living in Phoenix now but it’s not an issue in Vegas.:thinking:. Wasn’t an issue in 2011 when 77 days in a row didn’t drop below 100° day or night 77 consecutive days. Crazyness.

3 Likes

I also lived in Vegas and it was perfect 9 months out of the year.

1 Like

Ya that’s about right.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

in the shade!

6 Likes

Feeling like a crab :crab: in the pot :hot_face:

1 Like

WTF! How do you survive over there?
At least it’s dry air :rofl:
Still unsure if i should like the picture :thinking:

2 Likes

Hell I don’t like it one bit. Survive by hiding from 10am - 12am and it’s not bad lmao. Heat index is 10 today and 15-20mph winds so not only is it warm but also feels like someone has a hair dryer blasting you the whole time as well.

4 Likes

So you get a silky smooth coiffure on top of it all. Bragging and the like.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yep that’s it you nailed it!

1 Like

These landed at the homested today.

Thanks @Heliosphear and thanks @djtrip
Made my week.

13 Likes

Some monster single leaves.

21 Likes

Damn those are huge! A couple of cannagar wraps those are! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

That’s not even a weed leaf it’s a sycamore we’re all onto you.

4 Likes

I have some like that on a sour grape clone in my garden.

2 Likes

Strictly fire @THCeed

2 Likes