Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Where’s the cigars!

1 Like

My LSGTK, the whole plant wants to be a cola.

They look to be about 5 weeks along.
Good morning, everyone.

22 Likes

Mornin’ @THCeed …that thing is a total beast!

4 Likes

I have 2 of them growing. On 1 of them, the main cola should dry to about half a pound.
It looks thick and heavy and about 2 feet long.

12 Likes

Yer plants are looking awesome my friend, I love them big colas. Frankenstein has an eighteen inch cola.:green_heart:

3 Likes

3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome here is a wiki for fem auto cookies runs till 7 eastern time all is welcome to play

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway.

4 Likes

Morning THC, my Wreckage Master Bastard Kush has begun to push some Colas. She’s topped and Just hit the 5’ mark!

And the US 22 is simply spectacular. Thanks again @THCeed

28 Likes

Those are some happy plants, nice job so far

6 Likes

Thanks @Natea Its been a wonderful Flip this time round…

3 Likes

Those are coming on nicely @MissinBissin

2 Likes

Well done my friend.
Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete I’m looking forward to the Finish “big-time…”
Sending all the positive vibes right back at cha !

2 Likes

Hoping for some dry weather…septoria has been a battle this year.

3 Likes

I have to agree with you, rain can be a plus but I have some extras (ie: Boosts I’d like to I introduce) and the Soil is on day 4 STILL trying to dry out…

Still Thrilled that I spoiled the soil this year, and amended it every three weeks! Its a First and it saved my ass this summer

So much rain, would not have been able to feed nutes with any kind of a watering program or schedule

2 Likes

Usually rain water is scarce here in July and August (I have one rain barrel feeding into another by my plants) but this summer I’ve barely had to water. Sure it’s nice, except I’ve spent more time fighting septoria than I would watering.

4 Likes

I have already cut off quite a few tops that look like Bud rot to me already and they haven’t even started hardly it’s going to be a tough fall getting these to finish if the rain keeps continuing the way it has been

3 Likes

I cut quite a bit out of 2 autos…never had to before because its usually so dry by the time they finish.

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning THE ROT @THCeed. I’ll put it on the hit-list for this afternoons visit: OG row and the Sand-trap get visits today.

1 Like

I just called a friend to warn him, about his AK47 autos… he had already Found Rot last week…. Damn.

Thanks for the HeadsUp @THCeed
Cheers. Here they are from 2 weeks ago. At the other end of the Sand-Trap

19 Likes