Beans for everyone (Part 2)

It is from last year. No snow on the ground yet here.

2 Likes

Like a skating rink here this morning no snow but at least an inch of freezing rain overnight . Lots of bus cancellations very difficult to walk . Gonna be lots of accidents this morning Iā€™m thinking.

5 Likes

We got about 1.5 inches last night.

4 Likes

Weather forecast says itā€™s gonna be more like October than December today, Iā€™ll take it.:wink:

2 Likes

Its more like Winter here lol. 40 outside , I know most northerners will laugh at that. but its cold to the South LOL

2 Likes

Lol it was 12 real degrees this morning. Watered the chickens in crocsā€¦ Nothing else.

5 Likes

Sounds dangerous naked and chickens could spell trouble . :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Careful you donā€™t get your pecker peckedšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™d be worried about them chickens thinking a worm quick someone grab it.

3 Likes

Please see where it was 12 degrees out lol not a worry.

1 Like

Just giving ya a hard time knew what ya meant. Lol

Not many worms out at that temperatureā€¦LOL
None worth pecking, anyways.

2 Likes

No sir, there are not!

7 Likes

Maybe @ReikoX or @JoeCrowe
There is a couple threads about it on here.

@THCeed

My wife says the medium CBD cream is a miracle.(she hasnā€™t tried the strong yet) Works better than anything she tried before. She says youā€™re awesome. I already told her that.
I say the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and the hash is a miracle. :laughing:
I gave my daughter the small jar to try on her eczema. I have no clue if itā€™ll do anything for that but hopefully it canā€™t hurtā€¦sheā€™s a nurse and ever since covid and all the PPE itā€™s gotten pretty bad.

17 Likes

That is super great news. It should help your daughter as we use that on our daughter for the same reason. Thanks for making my morning.

13 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s great news. Weā€™ve tried everything for my daughter for her eczema. It was never really too bad until she always had to wear the mask/gloves/sanitizer and constantly washing hands.

I owe you big time my friend. Iā€™ll have to plot this one out appropriately! :wink:

5 Likes

Do you mind telling me what your wife is using it for, if not on here, you can PM me. Just this feedback is thanks enough, knowing that it is helping somebody is all the payback I need. Plus I remember somebody buying seeds and sending them to me with a card people donā€™t do that, thank you.

4 Likes

Shes had back issues forever, but also fibromyalgia and some arthritis. She was pretty happy with how well it worked. I just gave my daughter the small one yesterday afternoon, but theyā€™re coming for dinner today so weā€™ll see if anythings happened yetā€¦though thatā€™s still really early.

Anyway, youā€™re awesome!

8 Likes