Beans for everyone (Part 2)

@CanuckistanPete Nice work!! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

These also arrived, no name.
Anyone know about them?

Upon further inspection, they are from @shag and they are marked on the other side.
Thanks, Brother.

19 Likes

The names are on the flip side.
If you have questions about what the letters stand for just tag me, happy to answer any questions you may have.

3 Likes

I am sure I will. Lol

And starting from the top? @shag

7 Likes

Top is Strawberry Guava X Motorbreath , 2nd is Lemon Mints X Motorbreath and the 3rd Ice Cream Cake X Motorbreath I believe.

9 Likes

Willie FTW :+1:
Sure ainā€™t a Bruins fan. Right up there besides the Leafs. But I sure am a fan of you helping OG the world @CanuckistanPete :seedling::earth_africa:
messyhome 009

7 Likes

Iā€™m not a Bruins fan eitherā€¦but I am a hockey fan. So I kind of like those stamps! :grinning:

4 Likes

I donā€™t like Boston either, GO CAPS & THE GR8 #8!
:facepunch::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

1 Like

Somebody has had a bit too much to smokeā€¦
Are you having trouble seeing through the cloud @OhNo555 :rofl:

2 Likes

Just putting this out there for everyone. If unsure about unmarked flips check the other side. If you use stickers to hold seeds in a puck you have to put sticker side down or tape will pull said sticker off.lol. This has happened to a few of US lately.:rofl:

Come on Hockeytown all the way REDWINGS! Good place for a maple leafs anything lol.

3 Likes

Go Bruin!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I ship all of mine. lol

2 Likes

Another solid thing for I have found for eczema is 2/3 jojoba oil and 1/3 beeswax combined over low heat in one of those double pans for chocolate. You could add CBD isolate to it if that helps her out.

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦think sheā€™ll try anything. Just going to give the CBD cream more time. Donā€™t want to mess with it just yet.

My cream has those 2 ingredients in it.

4 Likes

How about psoriasis?

It should work fine for that as well.

Sounds like an amazing cream!

2 Likes

@Maddawg and @OhNo555
Your beans are in the mail.

2 Likes

What can I send you? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like