Rub a lamp :diya_lamp: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_4466

5 Likes

I like surprises.

3 Likes

Sorry for the slow response.
My man is correct, thank you @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s not the fist time someone on this thread has rubbed something with lotion :seedling:

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Wizdom they are still alive. And my buddy, who is a master grower, came by today and gave me a few pointers.

9 Likes

I am now LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Any clue on what might be in the mix puck?

3 Likes

Beans đŸ«˜ that dropped on the floor :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well THAT I figured. Just wondering if he knew what was around at the time of sweeping. :wink:
Don’t really matter, there gonna get planted :seedling:

1 Like

You got to love a good mystery. :blush:

IMG_4469

2 Likes

I bid all a fond farewell for the night, time to roll a few joints, get a beer :beer:, cop a buzz :honeybee:, & JAM :guitar: ! :headphones: :sunglasses::facepunch::v:

8 Likes

Later taterz
 Same, lights just came on. WMBK better be showing :rofl::rofl:
Edit
 Without the :beers:

2 Likes

I own the night :joy::joy::joy:, because they are all asleep :sleeping: and don’t fuck’n disturb me :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Wait, we’re doing floor beans? :heart_eyes: I’ve got some floor beans!:rofl:

Like, 2 years worth of home crossed “sh** I don’t know what this is but its a living thing I can’t bear to throw in the trash” At least 4 totally different seed banks. Autoflowers, Photoperiods, and crosses of the two all mixed up. Only thing for sure is that I wouldn’t buy anything that said less than 17% THC, and the only white label is HomeGrownCannabisCo. Not stored in the fridge. Not feminized.

First “floor bean dibs” and they’re all yours :rofl::green_heart:

9 Likes

Floor bean dibs :joy:

5 Likes

Dibs if you dont brotha @OnePassionateGrower XD

Also im sad my left ear is clogged because of earwax
 :c lol

MY EAR IS FIXED. it took a war. but the war is won

1 Like

@OnePassionateGrower They’re all yours :slight_smile: send me deets where to send to :slight_smile:

@BeTheLight To celebrate your ear war win, I’ll send you some beans too! Just tell me where. Lol!!

7 Likes