Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Oh right on dude !!! Its crazy, I hear so good now my right ear feels clogged LOL. Deets incoming , thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Right on :+1: OG this place :seedling:
Ohā€¦and youā€™ll never guess what my dogs name isā€¦Rain. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: The one in your profile pic? Super cute pupper, name share works for me :wink::laughing:

2 Likes

Yep. Got her from a pup. Me and the wife love Prince and put a purple collar on her. The rest is history.
Husky x boarder collie. Smartest dog Iā€™ve ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

And she loves weed :rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

Smart dogs are so fun. My favorite childhood dog was a super smart German shepherd. She made me feel so safe! She was obsessed with balls, and her only totally ā€œdumb dogā€ moment was when we got her three squeaky balls at once for Christmas. She could only fit two in her mouth but she wanted them all so badly she bounded around the living room for what seemed like forever trying to pick them all up at once and always dropping one. :rofl:

10 Likes

Is your buddy you? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That goes on in my house on a daily basis, are lovely dog Cooper Morgan who is a 140 pound Rottweiler puppy that will be 2 in February on the 10th of this year plays non stop :stop_sign: and rarely sleeps. We are the fools that have bought him many annoying toys :teddy_bear: and should have had are heads examined for buying them. Just wanted you to know that you are not the only one. :joy::joy::joy: :sunglasses::facepunch::+1::v:

4 Likes

No, lol. I am but a young grass hogger. He is a master of masters. I dream of growing half as good as him someday, indoors that is. I am ok at the outdoor.

5 Likes

Looking good mate. Super excited to see how these turn out for you

1 Like

I asked about the mix from THCeed. He said it could be around 27 varieties.
The floor mix, what a score. It sure can help you dream.

4 Likes

Thank you THCeed

Kung FU Snatch the Pebble from my hand
THC Kung Fu Master

4 Likes

Thatā€™s only if you got 27 beans. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Understatement of the year!!!:rofl::rofl::exploding_head:
@lzboy does she talk like a husky or just normal bark?

3 Likes

Okā€¦yaā€¦and Wayne Gretzky was ok as a hockey player.

2 Likes

yeahthatsign

2 Likes

Oh she definitely talks up a Huskey storm of howls and pitchesā€¦
Itā€™s hilarious especially when certain fire trucks go buy with their sirens onā€¦itā€™s the tones of them. Ambulances no howlingsā€¦cops sometimes.
Just brings out her cuteness.

Sheā€™s 10 yrs old and everyone atill thinks sheā€™s a puppers. Goes like the wind 24/7

13 Likes

Wayne who?

1 Like

3 Likes

The GOATā€¦
images (5)

IMG_4480
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: