Who is the figure skater in the red jersey? :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Your worst nightmare :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

I donā€™t really watch much baseballā€¦
I should be OK. lol

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners circle

1 Like

Im still waiting to be in receiving circle.:joy:.:rofl:. But thanks thoughā€¦:trophy:.:trophy:

1 Like

Ya, nobody here was going to ever watch hockey again until Ovechkin came along and taught us all how scoring goals was way more important than team play. :grin:

1 Like

I have isopropyl 99.99 alcohol, does anyone know if I can substitute this for the ethanol in the 1 and done spray?

No. Different kind of alcohol,

1 Like

Damn, ok, thanks.

Everclear grain alcohol 190 proof

I canā€™t get that here in Canada. Only at the duty free store, States side, at the border.

1 Like

@Hashpants are you around?

1 Like

Iā€™m around and all caught up on the 100 threads haa haa

2 Likes

Amazon , you can buy ethanol alcohol

1 Like

Ethyl and ethanol are the same , just 2 different names for the same compound. Or if you know any shinerā€™s lol. Little 200 proof moonshine would do the trick :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Well, Mr @Budderton , you have really out done yourself. Thank you for making my day. You Reggae.

28 Likes

Nice score Iā€™ve smoked a few of those strains your in for a treat .

8 Likes

@THCeed . it landed my manā€¦:joy:.

11 Likes

I use 70% or 90% isopropyl, both of which I get at Target or Walgreens, at 1 part alcohol to 7 parts water and it has worked on thrips, mites, fungus gnats. I know that some isopropyl may contain benzene as a stabilizer, and thatā€™s not cool, but my sources donā€™t have it. Yes, it will work in the OaD sprayā€¦ that is overkill~throwing everything in the book at them at once~ but most of the single active ingredients are nearly as effective by themselves as in the concoctionā€¦ I have gotten rid of mites by spraying them off with water just as effectively as with any other method. And aphids are the easiest bugs to get rid ofā€¦ they can be rinsed off with water.

5 Likes

Anything of @Budderton s is a treat!

3 Likes