Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Wow! Get a scolding and it shuts this thread down quick like :rofl:.

4 Likes

We are still looking for one more Canadian, crazy it’s taking so long.
:thinking: Hey wait a minute, I better check the credentials on #20. He just looks suspicious. :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

Looking forward to that apology card . Gonna read it and burn it till there’s no trace of it. Thanks.

4 Likes

When did you move to Canada :canada::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: #20 really :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’ve spent a lot of time in Windsor, also I know PEOPLE in Canada! Hell I love hockey dont know what you’re talking aboot.

7 Likes

@420canoobski :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 , I’m betting you’d love an apology card from thceed. Get over here and signup on the wiki quick.

6 Likes

Got my stamp on a couple for certification. Lol :joy:

23 Likes

Where you located Canada or USA? You might like hockey but you may be on the wrong side of the border to score a goal.

3 Likes

Those look like Christmas tarts .

3 Likes

Yes, they are ready for baking. :rofl:
Let’s call them Bart tarts.

10 Likes

Here is what it looks like, after being warmed up on a nail and then mixed into a bit of weed. It’s almost a complete melt with the weed and when you play with it now it’s like kinetic sand. Here is a picture with the flash on and the flash off.

15 Likes

Rumour has it, that if you roll that apology into a ball and then do whatever with it, it will burn better for you.

Who would have thought that apologizing would take most of the night?

28 Likes

May be too late but I did! Thanks for your generosity @THCeed always so generous! Merry Christmas Eve Guys!

7 Likes

Finally, I was thinking we weren’t going to hit 20.
Merry Christmas Eve.

10 Likes

Same to you bro! I hope your Christmas is as awesome as you are!

12 Likes

that is a very dedicated and sincere apology.

6 Likes

Yeah, you are way too late. Apology is in the mail. :rofl:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas eve

3 Likes

How are you doing brother @THCeed , how’s the indoor growing my friend, I know you had some pest issues and fiddling around with some autos. Just checking in see how things are going. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes