Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Hey brother. I think the pests are gone, but the plants took a big hit. Lost all their luster. Trying to nurse them back. My 8 plants in the DWC buckets are doing really well. I also got about 10 snips off of @DannyTerpintine and I am trying to get some roots on them. I also have about 8-9 sativas going, that want to break through the roof. They are like string beans, so thin and not much to them. Thinnest leaf I have ever seen on a plant. It will be interesting to see what happens to them. Merry Christmas.

18 Likes

Good to hear the pest under control. Definitely sounds like you have a lot going on. Sounds like you brought the outside forest to the inside. :joy::rofl:. Merry Christmas brother hope you have a great holiday :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Merrrrrry Christmas everybudies :christmas_tree: :deer: :santa:

3 Likes

LMFAO!!!

Jesus sampling some of THCeeds apology letter on his birthday.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas OG!

5 Likes

WEIRD it wont let me post a merry christmas to all sentence

3 Likes

Happy Holidays :christmas_tree::santa:

Merry Christmas Bro! Hope your Christmas Holidays are epic! Thanks for all you do

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have a great Day :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Merry christmas everyone!!! Love ya fam

6 Likes

That’s cause you can’t use all caps. It will say unclear sentence body. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to my famOG.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas buddy…hope your day is as awesome as you!

5 Likes

Hello to all and a merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree: to all on this thread 🪡! OG rocks 🪨 with all are rockstar! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::tophat::upside_down_face::sunglasses::gift::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I was kind of hoping to have a better day than that. LOL

6 Likes

How about a stupendously fabulous DAY :rofl::laughing::joy::sweat_smile::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks Brother, you too.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to All of you OGer’s !!

1 Like

Merry Christmas OG!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @THCeed !! :green_heart: :christmas_tree:
Thanks for all ya do here on OG ! ! :fireworks:
As well to all fellow OG’ers ! :wave:
I’m glad I joined this community!! :green_heart:
Thanks to all for working together!!